Any other 60+ Seniors??

I'm wondering if there are any other seniors hanging out here? Should we from a group?

Replies

• MissMiley
    MissMiley Posts: 49
    Hey! Not in the 60+ group yet...but I'm close!! Check out my bio and add me if you want! Just started a few weeks ago & we have close to the same goal set.
  • Arlene43
    Arlene43 Posts: 9 Member
    I am 60+ and you can add me to your group.
  • I just turned 60, you can add me.:smile:
  • moonbrightt
    moonbrightt Posts: 3 Member
    Hi, I will be 60 in August and have just started this site.I am also looking for help. I would like to begin a friendship.
  • 2hmom
    2hmom Posts: 241 Member
    Hi, am Sherry. I will be 60 next month,please add me. This is some journey,isn't it? But ,this time I am not quitting!
  • BeYourBestSelfDeb
    BeYourBestSelfDeb Posts: 64 Member
    Hi, I will turn 64 in July. Just came here 2 days ago so still learning to navigate this site, lol. Would love to be your friend and chit chat, support and inspire. Please reach out, add me, let’s do this!!!!
  • Patrise292
    Patrise292 Posts: 1 Member
    I’m 66 & a 1/2 B) and am rebooting my weight loss efforts after years of not caring. A gallstone attack was my wake up call that I’m not a resilient 30yr old any more! Looking for peers & allies, inspiration.
  • ThisMagicMoment
    ThisMagicMoment Posts: 39 Member
    There's a group for 60+ that's been going for awhile here if anybody is interested.
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 33,715 Member
    There's a group for 60+ that's been going for awhile here if anybody is interested.

And if you open it up and see old posts, don't be dismayed: Like any long-running thread on MFP, the original posts are on page 1, and the new ones at the end on the high-numbered pages. You can go straight there, if you want (though it may be good to catch up on recent posts to understand the flow of the "conversation"). The thread is still quite active.