Just starting out

Options
omearaee
omearaee Posts: 35 Member
Hello I am new to the site and just starting to learn how it works. I work from home and would like to lose about 50 lbs. I would like to make some friends to give and receive support. Please feel free to add me to your friends list.

Replies

• masuelimen
    masuelimen Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, welcome, I am Maria I started a week ago an already lost 2 lbs!!!!!! you can do it........
  • sabrina32576
    sabrina32576 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm logged on everyday.
  • DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! You've found a great place to keep you on track. Feel free to add me.
  • Jackie_XOXOXO
    Jackie_XOXOXO Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! Today is my official 1 week with the site and im loving it! The support is amazing and you can gain much information from others! Good luck and feel free to add me :)
  • peachlow
    peachlow Posts: 91
    Options
    Welcome to MFP and wishing you a great journey...

Remember "Even when you are weak, you are strong"....this journey is all about transformation & as you go on this journey you'll not only transform with physical weight loss but you will also transform mentally and spiritually...enjoy the ride...

Log daily...drink plenty of water...and never give yourself an excuse you got this....

Oh take plenty of pictures because you will be able to see the change...good luck
  • SithZombie
    SithZombie Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    =) Feel free to add me. I've got 50 to loose too, and have already lost 7 ^_^
  • Libro27b
    Libro27b Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just started too! Yesterday was my first day. I am trying to lose about 40 lbs. ;) Good luck and feel free to add me.
  • Rocky_Robinson
    Options
    Started working out last week, and created this page yesterday....Down 3 lbs, 30 to go....Let's do this!!!
  • peuglow
    peuglow Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    Good luck, and keep moving forward!
  • SaketoKim
    SaketoKim Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Fell free to add!
  • bara_rei
    bara_rei Posts: 49
    Options
    I'm just starting out too! I've only been on the site a couple of weeks and I've got 40 pounds to lose! Feel free to add me :)
  • natinha574
    natinha574 Posts: 1
    Options
    Just started too! Please add me :)