Anyone from Charlotte ready to kick it into HIGH GEAR!!??

Options
Roxy357
Roxy357 Posts: 5 Member
I am on a mission...Trying to drop 30 more lbs! I'm good but not that good ! I could def use some buddies to keep on track and get down to my goal weight :)

Replies

• Rocky_Robinson
    Options
    Started working out last week, and created this page today....Down 3 lbs, 30 to go....Let's do this!!!
  • Roxy357
    Options
    Hey that's great! I been on this journey for quite a while but this time life's unexpected events have taken a turn for the better and I am doing so great! Nothing like people with the same fitness goals and determination to keep the momentum! Welcome to Fitnesspal! Its a great took so long as you use it! feel free to invite more Charlotte friends ! Much easier with workout buddies and motivators!
  • Rocky_Robinson
    Options
    Well, me and my wife are new to this site, but maybe we can help motivate each other to reach our goals!! Let's do this!!
  • Roxy357
    Options
    Awesome! That is great that you are doing it together! Makes it so much more worthwhile!!
  • asfischer
    asfischer Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    i'm in!! this summer is going to be awesome!!
  • Roxy357
    Options
    Awesome!! support is BIG!!!!
  • cindyhoney2
    cindyhoney2 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    I live in Charlotte. I've lost 70 lbs so far and I still have about 40ish more pounds to go. I love this site and I use it daily and would love new friends! Happy losing!