INSANITY buddies?

Options
wish21
wish21 Posts: 602 Member
I will be starting INSANITY on monday. :) I could use some new insane buddies to give advice and just be a help along the journey. Any takers:bigsmile:

Replies

• Susabelle64
    Susabelle64 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    My husband and I started April 9th, we just finished week 4! I have only lost 1 lb but a total of 10 inches! I have a long way to go so I'll be doing more than one round of Insanity! It's hard, just dont get discouraged if you cant keep up.
  • 62lindyjane
    Options
    I would love to join you but am not sure what INSANITY is? I live down in darkest Africa so these things often only get to us later. Please let me know what it is and add me as a friend.
  • Susabelle64
    Options
    @Lindy, It is an dvd exercise program. You can do a search for it online or go to the Beach Body website to get more information. It is a 9 week intensive workout that incorporates a lot of jumping, resistance and interval training. I really like it. I actually was pretty sedentary before starting, and this program is quite hard. I'm still not able to come close to keeping up but I just rest and jump back in. My husband is much better and he is doing awesome.
  • wish21
    Options
    BUMP
  • ems1583
    ems1583 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I do Insanity and on my 4th week now. Yeah, its kinda hard, but u just gotta push through. My weight loss kinda like 1lb/week but there's improvement with my belly and little on my arms.
  • brewer000
    brewer000 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm on my 3 rd week and I do it 5 days a week....I have to take a few more breaks then he allows but I love the burn....you can vent on me about how you want to quit but I'll keep encouraging you to g
    Keep at it....I hope in the end through the blood sweat and teard..lol I will see result...this is my second run.i was not in shape the first time so I lost a few pounds then started again, I have faith you can do it!
  • SinkTheBismarck
    Options
    Started yesterday and my mind was blown! Love it! You can all add me ;)
  • Asil76
    Asil76 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I am starting Insanity today! I am sure I am going to need support/motivation to get me through this...feel free to add me as a friend :)

Lisa
  • LeighAnnH75
    LeighAnnH75 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I am on my second week and am so sore I can't walk today. I do love it though! lol Trying my best to stick with it. Add me for support! =)
  • steelguy54
    steelguy54 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I start about two weeks ago so I am just a little ahead of you.
  • justle
    justle Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I just did the Insanity fit test and been out shopping to get some good foods.

I found the food suggestions really simple and easy for this program, p90x and other programs i've done before seem to have complicated menus or stuff i (as a fussy eater) dont like :)

Might actually do day 1 tonight when the kids are in bed
  • GEE1241
    GEE1241 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    ADD ME NEW TO INSANITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • mollsred06
    mollsred06 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    you can add me! i haven't started yet but i know i will be here soon. i just would like to get back in the groove of working out again a little more before i start it back up. i found the first time i did it it was REALLY tough bc i wasn't in shape at all before i did it. lol so im tryin to at least build my cardio up before i start.
  • hypergrl
    hypergrl Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I'm just finishing up week 4 and can't wait to get to recovery week as I am one tired human being.
  • bug1114
    bug1114 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I just finished my first round of Insanity on Sunday. I'm taking a week off and then will begin a second round. Feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • Susabelle64
    Options
    I'm just finishing up week 4 and can't wait to get to recovery week as I am one tired human being.

I'm in recovery week this week. You are going to LOVE recovery!!! I actually felt like I could almost keep up, hahaha! I've heard that month 2 is a killer, but that is where most of the changes occur, I soooo cannot wait!
  • TKHappy
    TKHappy Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Just finished Month 1 this morning :) You can add me if you like....you love it! I've got muscles I didn't think I had, went down a pant size, lost 4 lbs and have more endurance during my runs!! Thats after a month!!! :)
  • Susabelle64
    Options
    I will be starting INSANITY on monday. :) I could use some new insane buddies to give advice and just be a help along the journey. Any takers:bigsmile:

Is this your day 1? Super interested to hear what you think?
  • wish21
    Options
    No yesterday was. Today is day 2. I love it! Wish I could be fit like the people in the video though lol. I've decided that instead of doing the 60 day program, I'll do each DVD for 3-4 weeks. I just feel rushed and I don't like that feelings so I decided to break it up. It was a tough one to make but I feel that I'll still get results just not like most and that Insanity my just take me a 7 months to a year to complete. I've done the 30DS this way and it really helped me because my fitness levels weren't so great whenI first started my journey. I am hoping to do the same with INSANITY:smile:
  • victoriasnow
    victoriasnow Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    On the first week of Month 2.. & it's been amazing so far! I wish I would have measured myself before I started but I can definitely tell that I have lost a lot! I've gone down about 14 lbs since I've started (along with a pretty healthy diet & I walk every day as well!) Add me for support!! I try to stay as motivated and positive as possible! :)