120lb weight loss, before and after pictures!

Options

Replies

• SCSTWG
    SCSTWG Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Gret job and an amazing transformation. How long did it take and what were your keys to success?
  • tkaawa
    tkaawa Posts: 302
    Options
    WOW! YOU LOOK AMAZING
  • CRVDiva
    CRVDiva Posts: 104
    Options
    OMG, you should be so proud of yourself. What an amazing accomplishment. I hope you did a happy dance after all that weight you lost. You look amazing!!!
  • cmlueders
    cmlueders Posts: 5
    Options
    Gret job and an amazing transformation. How long did it take and what were your keys to success?

Its taken me 2.5 years, with a year break and pregnancy in the middle, so essentially 1.5 years. No, major keys to my success. I know low carb works for me so I omit bread and potatoes, having my only sugar carbs come from fresh fruit and I "eat clean" 90% of the time, cooking all my meals fresh helps elimate most preservatives! Lots of protein & sticking to around 1300-1500 cals a day and 60-90 mins in the gym 6 days a week! That doesn't mean I dont have an occasional cheat meal, pizza or ice cream once or twice a month never hurt anyone ;)
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Congrats!!
  • 2befit2
    2befit2 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    gorgeous
  • YoungLance
    YoungLance Posts: 5
    Options
    when you think "fat girl"; flip it internally to "fit girl"...then repeat it to yourself 10 times every time....you'll shake that negative voice

extreme results from what I am sure were extreme efforts; do not discount your accomplishment, you did this; you did what most (MOST) can not conceive; you didn't just conceive it, YOU did it; you made a choice, and you rammed it home

best wishes...Lance
  • jeanclohessysorrell
    Options
    you rock! well done! x
  • babicak3z
    babicak3z Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    you look awesome
  • fishejh
    fishejh Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    keep up the good work!
  • Foxefabuluz
    Foxefabuluz Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    U look AMAZING. Great job!
  • SwimTheButterfly
    SwimTheButterfly Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Super!! I am where your were in your BEFORE. Size 20 pants 1x shirt. OMG! You look AMAZING!!! What an inspiration.
  • psycholette
    Options
    Way to go!! You are very inspiring!! I can't wait to lose all this weight, I am feeling good already, but after 120lbs you must be feeling GREAT!! I am so happy for you!!
  • corrinnebrown
    corrinnebrown Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! Congratulations!
  • gettinslim123
    gettinslim123 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    it looks like you have always had a beautiful face no matter what! you look amazing now!!!
  • Bazzy72
    Bazzy72 Posts: 20
    Options
    You look healthy :) .....beautiful both before and after. Enjoy the journey!
  • leidgreen
    leidgreen Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look amazing! Great job!
  • TxAngel79
    TxAngel79 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! What an inspiration!!!
  • Dee_84
    Dee_84 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    You look great! Truly an inspiration! :flowerforyou:
  • HotCuppaJo
    HotCuppaJo Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    A-MAZ-ING!!!!!! You look fantastic, girl! So proud of you and your success. Congratulations...you worked hard and deserve it! :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!