Silly Questions???

carrie145
carrie145 Posts: 297
I work as a consultant for a direct sales company, and I am trying to come up with an ice breaker game to start my shows, get the show off to a good start with laughter. My idea is to ask people really silly questions. Give me some silly questions that you would ask. (keep it clean please)

Replies

• jad54
    jad54 Posts: 192
    What product are you selling?
  • Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Who put the bop in the bop she bop she bop?
  • carrie145

Premier Designs Jewelry
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Just ask "Give me a show of hands, who just pooped and blew out that bathroom?"
  • jad54

Premier Designs Jewelry

Introduce the jewelry and then ask something like "do people find it fashionable?" Interrupt them and answer with "well, does a one legged duck swim in a circle?"
  • ambrwaves27
    ambrwaves27 Posts: 206
    Just ask "Give me a show of hands, who just pooped and blew out that bathroom?"

HA HA
    So not work appropriate. . .but really funny
  • meg7399
    meg7399 Posts: 672 Member
    Who really let the dogs out?
    Do you wish that you were Jesse's girl?
    What wouldn't you do for love?
    (I find songs help with the goofy questions!)
  • ambrwaves27
    ambrwaves27 Posts: 206
    Found these online. . .

Why is an alarm clock going "off" when it actually turns on?

If you mated a bull dog and a ****su, would it be called a bull****?

If an ambulance is on its way to save someone, and it runs someone over, does it stop to help them?

Why is Grape Nuts cereal called that, when it contains neither grapes, nor nuts?

If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares, why is there a song about him?

Why is it called a "drive through" if you have to stop?

Why does mineral water that has "trickled through mountains for centuries" go out of date next year?

Why are Softballs hard?

Do the minutes on the movie boxes include the previews, credits, and special features, or just the movie itself?

If the professor on Giligan's Island can make a radio out of coconut, why can't he fix a hole in a boat?

Why do people point to their wrist when asking for the time, but people don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?
  • jad54
    Found these online. . .

Why is an alarm clock going "off" when it actually turns on?

If you mated a bull dog and a ****su, would it be called a bull****?

If an ambulance is on its way to save someone, and it runs someone over, does it stop to help them?

Why is Grape Nuts cereal called that, when it contains neither grapes, nor nuts?

If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares, why is there a song about him?

Why is it called a "drive through" if you have to stop?

Why does mineral water that has "trickled through mountains for centuries" go out of date next year?

Why are Softballs hard?

Do the minutes on the movie boxes include the previews, credits, and special features, or just the movie itself?

If the professor on Giligan's Island can make a radio out of coconut, why can't he fix a hole in a boat?

Why do people point to their wrist when asking for the time, but people don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

Haha. Nice. If you go this route, another good one is "does anyone know how to fold a fitted sheet?" That or "Get real, Taco Bell. Nobody actually believes some nerd drove 900 miles for one of your tacos."
  • Quasita
    Quasita Posts: 1,530 Member
    I enjoy asking the question...

If your best friend were a vegetable, what would they be? Would you eat them?
  • jplord
    jplord Posts: 510 Member
    Why do we park in the driveway, but drive on the parkway?
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Haha. Nice. If you go this route, another good one is "does anyone know how to fold a fitted sheet?" That or "Get real, Taco Bell. Nobody actually believes some nerd drove 900 miles for one of your tacos."
    Fold the stretchy bits to the inside so that you have corners, then fold as usual. It's really not that hard.
  • carrie145
    Thanks everyone!! Keep 'em coming!
  • jad54
    It's really not that hard.

Speak for yourself.
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    "Why is my jewelry so overpriced when you can go to Michael's or Hobby Lobby and buy the same jewels and string them together with some fishing wire for 1/10th the price? LOLOLOL"
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Was that you?
  • a cool one that i do in my classrooms (3rd graders but it works for all ages i think) is start a story about yourself or a fake person and only tell a couple lines the person sitting next to the right of them has to contiune the story (usually the story ends up pretty funny) or you can go around the room and the people say "hi my name is ____ and my secret talent is _____" then refer to them by their talent e.g "ok suzy the triple flipper what's the answer to number 4"
  • jenlarz
    jenlarz Posts: 813 Member
    How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?