120lb weight loss, before and after pictures!

Options

Replies

• riss725
    riss725 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look AMAZING!!!!!
  • DivaDD
    DivaDD Posts: 1
    Options
    You look amazing! please share you weight loss plan.
  • magoch
    magoch Posts: 134
    Options
    You look fantasic. Congratulations on all your hard work!! Thank you for sharing.
  • betsyr1977
    betsyr1977 Posts: 2
    Options
    Congratulations on this amazing accomplishment! Gives me hope that it can be done since I waited until my son was 15 to try and get back in shape. :)
  • SVallatini
    SVallatini Posts: 49
    Options
    Beautiful before and after! Way to be, that is awesome and inspirational!
  • LiftBigtoGetFit
    LiftBigtoGetFit Posts: 3,399 Member
    Options
    Amazing work, you look HOT!!!! keep up the great work :smile:
  • LASHAY429
    LASHAY429 Posts: 13
    Options
    GREAT U LOOK GOOD!!
  • SusanRenee35
    SusanRenee35 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    holy crap!!!! Awesome job!!!! You look so young, so alive, so happy & so healthy! Congrats!!!!
  • StaceyL064
    StaceyL064 Posts: 3
    Options
    Girl- you look fantastic!!!!!!!!!!! You should be an inspiration to all that see you! My hats off to you!! I know your family is proud of you.
  • gpstrucker
    gpstrucker Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!
  • diben
    diben Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You look great! Fit, youthful and confident.
  • vb4evr
    vb4evr Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    v6AUs.jpg?1

8 more pounds to loose to reach my goal weight, and lots of toning before summer creeps up on me! I am at my smallest ever adult weight, and man does it feel good!! Although, I'm struggling with body image. I'm still seeing the fat girl in the mirror, my brain hasn't caught up with my weight loss yet.

Kudos to you! As many have already said you are looking fantastic. Keep up the amazing work. You should be proud
  • gogirl110
    gogirl110 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job!! Congratulations!
  • jwuchef87
    jwuchef87 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    wow, you look absolutely amazing!!! you are such an inspiration!!! congrats! :)
  • jessilee119
    jessilee119 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    You look great!! This is such an ispiration to me because I am currently 8 months pregnant and I wasn't down to my goal weight before getting pregnant. So far, I've gained over 30 lbs with this pregnancy and I still had like 40 lbs to go before to reach my goal. I was just thinking the other day 'by the time I have this baby, I'll need to loose 100 pounds'...seeing you inspires me!! I hope I'm able to reach my goals post-baby the way you have reached yours!! :happy:
  • MelanieSpicegurl
    MelanieSpicegurl Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    WOW !!! That is amazing !!!
    Good for you .. you look AWESOME !
    :o)
  • final10
    final10 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Gret job and an amazing transformation. How long did it take and what were your keys to success?

Its taken me 2.5 years, with a year break and pregnancy in the middle, so essentially 1.5 years. No, major keys to my success. I know low carb works for me so I omit bread and potatoes, having my only sugar carbs come from fresh fruit and I "eat clean" 90% of the time, cooking all my meals fresh helps elimate most preservatives! Lots of protein & sticking to around 1300-1500 cals a day and 60-90 mins in the gym 6 days a week! That doesn't mean I dont have an occasional cheat meal, pizza or ice cream once or twice a month never hurt anyone ;)

Beautiful amazing smile before, now you are still beautiful and not only an inspiration for us but for your child too!
  • rachmass1
    rachmass1 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful both heavy and now. Way to go!!!
  • cherrybomb_77
    cherrybomb_77 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Way to go :D
  • celticmuse
    celticmuse Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation! Congratulations! I think that MFP is the best weapon yet against the obesity epidemic!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!