random stupid, but funny thing you did?

Options
_snw_
_snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
i just thought of this story yesterday from my "earlier" years. i'll make it quick, since wordswordswords never get read...

~ drove a friend and i to a show in phoenix
~ locked our bags in my car, just took my keys
~ preceeded to get hammered
~ caught a ride from someone back to her place in tempe
~ when we were standing in front of her locked door, we realized the issue. my car keys in my hand, her house keys in my car 20 miles away.
~ i am ~loaded~. I need to pass out. right. now.
~ she has a big window next to her door. (uh huh...)
~ without a second thought, i pick up a planter and throw it through the window
~ kicking in the shards of glass, i step through and unlock the door in triumph.
~ her. stunned silence.
~ yeah, i totally paid for a new window the next day. that sucked.

Replies

• _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    lol, that's awesome!

not a lot of fun ones here. when to a violent concert once and me and my bro decided that we couldn't hit back, instead we just head bunted people.

Security thought it was great and left us alone.
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Met a chick at the hotel bar in Puerto vallarta resort............We left and I started doing some busines sin the elevator........................but yeahhhh elevator door opened and there was an old lady in a wheelchair being pushed around by a hotle employee....I pulled my pants up and ran to my room
    I hope the chick got away too!...ha!!!:devil:
  • downsizinghoss
    downsizinghoss Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    too many to list, but funniest that can be published publicly

Walking home from a party in college we cut through Atlantic Steel in downtown Atlanta.

It was a large steel yard near campus where steel was brought in on trains and then loaded on to trucks.

It was a long walk from the party, so we stopped and took a break in the middle of the place. One of my friends passed out.

Being the awesome friends we were, we decided it was too far to carry him so we decided to leave him and "come back later".

It started to rain. We developed a conscience.

To keep him from getting wet, we loaded him into an open boxcar.

The yard master in Chattanooga called us at 8 am and told us to come get him or he would be arrested.

He didn't even remember the trip. :smile:
  • jad54
    jad54 Posts: 192
    Options
    Some buddies and I tried to get into Windsor at age 18 (drinking age is 19), got refused, and proceeded to head back to school. However, on the way back we hit every Oriental massage place and strip joint(between Detroit and Kalamazoo) that was open. Being so tired at 5am, I accidentally drove off from a gas station with the nozzle and hose still in the tank. I still have the nozzle. I like to think of it as a dummy trophy.
  • _snw_
    Options
    Met a chick at the hotel bar in Puerto vallarta resort............We left and I started doing some busines sin the elevator........................but yeahhhh elevator door opened and there was an old lady in a wheelchair being pushed around by a hotle employee....I pulled my pants up and ran to my room

you just left her there? hahhaha. omg. i'll have to PM you my mexico story.
  • downsizinghoss
    downsizinghoss Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    Once in Key West, about 15 of us decided to see how well Depends actually worked.

Important tip. Depends can only take about 2 shots before total failure.
  • _snw_
    Options
    Once in Key West, about 15 of us decided to see how well Depends actually worked.

Important tip. Depends can only take about 2 shots before total failure.

um. ewww.
  • BEERRUNNER
    Options

you just left her there? hahhaha. omg. i'll have to PM you my mexico story.

Yeah I just left her there.........she had her pants down and was bent over when the elevator door opened...................I just pulled my pants and pushed past the wheelchair and hotel employee and ran down the hallway!! It was like 4am or something like that!!!!!:bigsmile:
  • BEERRUNNER
    Options
    Then there was a time in H.S me and my girl at that time were at a "trendy" mexican restaurant on a hot date............followed my then her into the Bathroom and started doing our thing.........we lost trrack of time people were coming in and out of the washroom(we were in a stall)..........FINALLY an employee started knocking on the stall....we were so embarrased when we walked out!....HA!!!!
  • datguy2011
    datguy2011 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Heh.. where do I start? .... dated sisters 4 years apart... classy.
  • TromaRon
    TromaRon Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    This past Fri night was running the merch table at a film fest. Snagged my pants on a piece of metal and shredded them from above the back pocket to a few inches below my knee. Hotel was a couple miles away & I didn't have anyone to go for me, so I spent the next 5 hours walking around in very well ventilated pants. Would have only been better if it had happened one day later, night of the super moon.
  • BEERRUNNER
    Options
    Years ago...I threw a chinese food box(full of kung pao leftovers) at some gangbanger that was throwing signs on the sidewalk next to a stop sign!! I hit him in the knees with the food and it spilled on him!:bigsmile:
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    Well most recently I was at the local bar.....well this random gentleman comes over and asks if he can join my friends and, claiming hue will buy drinks all night....well after the first round of drinks he proceed to ask our names.....well I am know for aliases so I told him I was Susan....when he asked the names of others at the table, right off the top of my head I came up with four more names....second round of drinks he tells us he joined us because he was afraid of the sausage fest behind him.....I was like wtf? He was plastered at the time and was aged to leave thank goodness....his so called sausage fest then wound up joining us for the rest of the evening.

When I was a bit younger my friends took me to a club in riverside, ca. I knew it was bad when it was located in an old supermarket and entered through where the meat would be delivered....I knew it was getting worse when I was approached by a man who called himself Mandingo....we never went there again.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    Sorry duplicate post
  • Sp1nGoddess
    Sp1nGoddess Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    I went to a friends house for a lingerie party - I didn't want to go because I hate those parties where they try to sell you something and you feel obligated to buy... that and I only knew a few of the guests. The sales lady started pitching various sex toys... (what happened to the lingerie I'm wondering) I felt really uncomfortable so I hung out in the back of the crowd at the booze table. I proceeded to get drunk, get sick on myself and then remove my dirty clothes... not a good night for me. But on the plus side I've never been asked back for any Home Interiors or Tupperware parties...
  • BEERRUNNER
    Options
    Downtown chicago pizza place in between 2 late night bar/clubs at 3am
    I had to pee pee so while waiting in line for a slice I pee peed in the garbage can while 2 of my friends stood around me
    Some old guy threw a crust at me!
  • BEERRUNNER
    Options
    Ahhhh speaking of pee pee....me and another friend got a ticket for "Public urination" one night leaving Red Dogs another 4 am bar....
  • Fit4Evolution
    Fit4Evolution Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    i just thought of this story yesterday from my "earlier" years. i'll make it quick, since wordswordswords never get read...

~ drove a friend and i to a show in phoenix
    ~ locked our bags in my car, just took my keys
    ~ preceeded to get hammered
    ~ caught a ride from someone back to her place in tempe
    ~ when we were standing in front of her locked door, we realized the issue. my car keys in my hand, her house keys in my car 20 miles away.
    ~ i am ~loaded~. I need to pass out. right. now.
    ~ she has a big window next to her door. (uh huh...)
    ~ without a second thought, i pick up a planter and throw it through the window
    ~ kicking in the shards of glass, i step through and unlock the door in triumph.
    ~ her. stunned silence.
    ~ yeah, i totally paid for a new window the next day. that sucked.
    i have to party with you! but your not coming to my place drunk! ive had friends just like you!
  • jad54
    jad54 Posts: 192
    Options
    Years ago...I threw a chinese food box(full of kung pao leftovers) at some gangbanger that was throwing signs on the sidewalk next to a stop sign!! I hit him in the knees with the food and it spilled on him!:bigsmile:

Sounds plausible.
  • _GingerSnap_
    _GingerSnap_ Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Work Christmas party in the city and we all had rented hotel rooms. FEw of us got absolutley smashed and took a taxi back to the hotel. This is where it gets fuzzy.
    -I ended up getting sick in the taxi but even while wated my aim is amazing! I threw up in the red solo cup...heres the gross part. I rolled down the window in the taxi and dumped it while we were moving. Then puked again, repeated same action. I pray no one was behind us.
    -Girlfriend passed out and we could not get her to wake up, so we put her on the luggage cart and used that to get her into the elevator and hotel room.
    -one of the guys we were with got sick of waiting while this was happening and pissed in the potted plants.
    -I got sick again in the lobby this time. I don't know where my cup went.
    -we somehow broke the luggage cart trying to get it over the doorway jam. Only to realize it was actually the girls hand the cart was stuck on. Three of her fingers were broken.

The next morning my not then husband called the hotel room. Since I didn't call him the night before he got worried and called my cell. It was answered by the taxi driver as I left my purse in the car. After flipping out and calling the hotel a few time he finally called the lobby.... and he was made aware of the damage we did......

That was an awkward ride to the taxi place and then home!