weird vacation results

Options
So I spent a week on vacation at an all inclusive resort, which meand I ate and drank what ever and when ever I wanted. For the most part, I spent most of my time sitting on the beach. I knew that this was not the healthiest choice for me but I was on vacation and didnt want to think! I weighed myself this morning and was pleasantly surprised when I discovered that I had lost 2.5 pounds. I'm guessing that it is a fluke or something becasue I havent been able to lose any weight at all really (about 3 pounds in 3 months), but it a welcome surprise!!!

I think that I may have to go on vacation more frequently lol!

Replies

• stacy83084
    Options
    So I spent a week on vacation at an all inclusive resort, which meand I ate and drank what ever and when ever I wanted. For the most part, I spent most of my time sitting on the beach. I knew that this was not the healthiest choice for me but I was on vacation and didnt want to think! I weighed myself this morning and was pleasantly surprised when I discovered that I had lost 2.5 pounds. I'm guessing that it is a fluke or something becasue I havent been able to lose any weight at all really (about 3 pounds in 3 months), but it a welcome surprise!!!

I think that I may have to go on vacation more frequently lol!
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Maybe before, you actually weren't eating enough calories??? Congrats on the loss and the great vacation!! (where do I go to signup???)
  • puravidame
    puravidame Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I just came back from a week long vacation in the Dominican Republic. The resort was All-Inclusive as well. It was very difficult to eat healthy. I am too afraid to step on the scale. I think I may wait a week and see how I feel then.