Tummy progress pic

Options
I uploaded a progress pic to my profile, before shot is from March 14th (131 lbs) and the progress photo is from today (125.6 lbs) I've been doing a lot of cardio and strength training, as well as eating healthy. Can't wait to get abs! =)

Let me know what you think, I have a lot of stretch marks and some wrinkley skin (from pregnancy) that you can't see very well in the photo. But I'm hoping if I work hard it will show and I will end up in a bikini. hehe

Replies

• qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    That's an amazing transformation. You look fabulous. Great job.
  • Rachspo
    Rachspo Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much =)
  • leopard_barbie
    leopard_barbie Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I know I already replied to your status but you look fantastic! How much have you been eating? I want abs too haha =)
  • SuperFitby40
    Options
    That's just fantastic! Can you please share your cardio/workout plan?
  • Rachspo
    Options
    Thanks leapard! It's all in my diary... I eat a ton of fruit. You'll see plenty of chocolate in there too lol. My calorie goal is 1390 I think. It used to be under 1200 but I decided that was too much like anorexia. lol What bout you?

I've never had abs before in my life so we'll see... I'm kind of just crossing my fingers and hoping for the best. I get really depressed about my stretch marks and how my tummy skin looks... but maybe it will improve with the addition of ABS. lol

You can do it! Let's get abs! =)
  • leopard_barbie
    leopard_barbie Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I am putting complete faith in Jillian Michaels to get me abs! Eating more but better is the key, I eat chocolate most days though haha =) small treats are good!
  • Rachspo
    Options
    Superfit:

I try everything but, I use the elliptical (60min/500cal), incline sit ups/medicine ball, and zumba most often. Those are the... routines I fall back on but I prefer to go above and beyond that. I try to work out 1 - 2X's a day every day (anywhere from 30 minutes - 3 hours) but most of the time I end up having 1 or 2 rest days a week.

I also do weight machines, pilates, crunches, toning classes, Ondemand videos, jump rope, XBox (Dance Central + Happy Action Theater), step machine... etc etc etc
  • Rachspo
    Options
    I am putting complete faith in Jillian Michaels to get me abs! Eating more but better is the key, I eat chocolate most days though haha =) small treats are good!

me too chocolate 90% of the time! lol
  • dme1977
    dme1977 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    that is a heck of a transformation in 2 months !!!:love:
  • Steph7x
    Steph7x Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel since having my Son my stomach is saggy and full of stretch marks :( I am holding hope that with toning and abs they will improve..i can dream can't i? Great improvement in 2months :)
  • Rachspo
    Options
    Thanks Steph, I think we can do it =) Seriously. and thank you!
  • SuperFitby40
    Options
    Superfit:

I try everything but, I use the elliptical (60min/500cal), incline sit ups/medicine ball, and zumba most often. Those are the... routines I fall back on but I prefer to go above and beyond that. I try to work out 1 - 2X's a day every day (anywhere from 30 minutes - 3 hours) but most of the time I end up having 1 or 2 rest days a week.

I also do weight machines, pilates, crunches, toning classes, Ondemand videos, jump rope, XBox (Dance Central + Happy Action Theater), step machine... etc etc etc

Thanks for your response! 1- 2 times a day.. wow!!! twice a day - How do you do it?I just get to do intense cardio over the weekend and I know I need to step up on my cardio but work/life/commute gets in the way :)
  • Rachspo
    Options
    I work out 1 - 2 times a day but it's always something different. Working different areas, different levels...

Just as an example:
    today I walked to the gym, did a 45 minute total body conditioning class (planks, lunges, arms, cardio, weights), walked home
    worked all day
    came home and played tag/hide and go seek/and rode my son's scooter for 28 minutes

that's what I mean by twice a day.
    I just got a heart rate monitor so I can convert those play times sessions into calories burned for my diary.
  • Rachspo
    Options
    How long is your commute?