Want to get under 200 and close to 40? need friends

Options
kansasbelle
kansasbelle Posts: 264 Member
:wink: I want to find people who are also struggling to get under that 200lb mark and would be close to my age and understand the difficulties balencing being newly single and weight loss.

Replies

• flanchick
    flanchick Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm 43 years old, have 2 kids, and started at 208.5 pounds (not my heaviest). I'm almost 200lbs now. I can't wait to hit under 200 which should happen in a week or two or three. :smile:
  • soulynyc
    soulynyc Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    i'm 43 struggling to get to 200.. :)
  • marriedwith
    marriedwith Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    started at 209 (age 52) 45 days later the lowest I've seen is 200.6 *sigh*. Currently 202.4 - I'll battle with you if you would like! Add me. (Mary)
  • brentrhodes
    brentrhodes Posts: 139
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm 2 lbs from 200 and looking at 34 yrs old this year.
  • shel1103
    shel1103 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Me Me Me!!! Add me and we can lose together. I'm in the same boat!
  • BobbyDaniel
    BobbyDaniel Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    Decided at age 39 when my weight went back up to 210 to take control...now I'm 41, staying between 155-160, feel free to send a friend request!
  • sarahu8226
    sarahu8226 Posts: 38
    Options
    Add me!! I am about 212 now, started around 235. Want to hit 200 by June 29th! Should be able to get there!! :)
  • GellisIndigo
    GellisIndigo Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well.
  • threnners
    threnners Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    42 trying to get out of the 200 club. Feel free (and anyone else too) to add me!
  • skb12573
    skb12573 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I am 39 and working toward the under 200 mark! Still a far way from it but I will not give up! I am still happily married though. Feel free to add me! I have a great group of ladies that we support and encourage each other and would love to count you as one!
  • shel1103
    shel1103 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    :wink: I want to find people who are also struggling to get under that 200lb mark and would be close to my age and understand the difficulties balencing being newly single and weight loss.

Oh, I'm 37 and this has been the hardest time I have ever had losing weight.

Feel free to add me peeps!! I need to keep my sanity.
  • BigAlfrn
    BigAlfrn Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    im 37 and i weigh 270lbs down from about 298lbs at the beginning of the year. feel free to add me
  • Dayna154
    Dayna154 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Im 45, PCOS and low carb..
    Im between 200 point something and up to 205...
    I am so wanting to get below the 200 mark!!
    Recent knee surgery, just getting back to zumba and now lifting...
    Add me if you wish...
  • NeedWater
    NeedWater Posts: 2
    Options
    I just started with this wonderful website.
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    I am approaching 40 (38) and want to be under that 200 again. I did it 2 years ago w mfp and then had major life change that I allowed to destract me. I am 217 this morning and ready to lose it again.
    it works, so be happy and motivated.
    Shel
  • hadesflame
    hadesflame Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Im 45, PCOS and low carb..
    Im between 200 point something and up to 205...
    I am so wanting to get below the 200 mark!!
    Recent knee surgery, just getting back to zumba and now lifting...
    Add me if you wish...

I'm trying to get to 165. Got over 100 to go. Feel free to add me! :happy:
    I have PCOS too and I need to have knee surgery. Were you able to work out before your surgery?
  • KCharron20
    KCharron20 Posts: 105
    Options
    I'm 43 and working hard to get under 200. I'm currently 231 down from 333. Feel free to add me!
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • TooHott2Trott
    TooHott2Trott Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! This is actually my daughter in my profile pic. I just turned 40 in March and although I'm single I still struggle with trying to balance work, workouts, eating, and freakin household chores.....**blah** Almost forgot....I'm strolling down the yellow brick road to "Oneder Land" myself.....Boy is it a rocky road....
  • onyx1972
    onyx1972 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I am 39, have been divorced almost 1 year after a 15 year marriage and I would love to see ONE derland again... LOL...