Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

25lbs to lose........

hey everyone, is anyone in the same boat and just had 20-25lbs to lose?? i dont know if ill look to thin or not goin down to 120-125, im 145 just now. im only 5'3 tho.... what do u think guys??

Replies

• tiffylc37
    tiffylc37 Posts: 29
    im thinking about 20, i started out at 159, and I am currently 149. I dont have as small of a frame as you do so I think you are shooting for a good range for your frame and height. I want high 130's for me since i would like to keep my cheast and bootie!
  • jackiemonx
    jackiemonx Posts: 343 Member
    i was about 139 in my profile pic, im currently about 145. im a uk size 10-12 at the moment???
  • toekneejee
    toekneejee Posts: 3 Member
    You don't need to lose any weight Jackie you look fab, and a 10-12 is perfect!
  • jackiemonx
    thanks! i just want to lose a few inches, ive put bout 10lbs on recently so lookin to lose that at least
  • jazziesaj11
    jazziesaj11 Posts: 351 Member
    I'm 149lbs pounds now and want to lose 25 (120-125 goal) I'm a little taller (5'5") but I think any where from 10-20 sounds fine for your frame. You look great already so it all depends on how you feel. :) I WANT to be about 125lbs, but if I like the way I look at 130-135 then I'll stop there cause like tiffy said, I also want to keep some curves! :D
  • jackiemonx
    yeah i looked ok at 139 but i was stuck right inbetween dress sizes so il need to lose a wee bit more so i can fit clothes! lol
  • mklegare
    mklegare Posts: 1
    Right there with you.
  • leslisa
    leslisa Posts: 1,350 Member
    I'm 5'1" at 142.2 and I'm going down to 125ish (Hoping for more like 122 if I can swing it. We'll see.)
  • jackiemonx
    lets see if we can all help each other then :-)
  • leopard_barbie
    leopard_barbie Posts: 279 Member
    I'm 5'3" and aiming for 126lb, it's right in the middle of our healthy weight range =)
  • jackiemonx
    I'm 5'3" and aiming for 126lb, it's right in the middle of our healthy weight range =)

yeah im quite musclely tho, so i look lighter than i am the now anyway, thats how i dont know if itl b too light for me