RED TEAM week 21!

Options
Good morning!

I got 0 hours of sleep Friday night, 0 hours of sleep Saturday night and 2 hours of sleep last night (on top of like 5 total hours for the beginning of the week).:yawn: So I feel like death (and sound like it too because I'm sick... and losing my voice... and it's really not awesome at all). :frown: :ohwell:

I'll weigh in tomorrow if I remember (since I'm already dressed and ready for school... even though I'm not sure I have enough energy for 12 hours of class, tutoring, and more class).

I hope everyone is doing better than me! :smile:

Replies

• anglbebe
    anglbebe Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Aww Mel, I am sorry to hear your feelin crappy..

My weigh in is 199... I am ecstatic at this... Firtst time since I was 17 that I have been under 200... I just hope it doesn't go to my head...
  • Das_Modell
    Options
    119.6 :bigsmile:

im gonna use my mini George Foreman grill my gma bought me tonigh. I'm going to be doing my Ball Park Fat Free Beef Franks (40 Cals a dog :p). I wonder how many calories you get from grilling an item.
  • kstefanski
    kstefanski Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Good morning! Today I am at 178.4 :bigsmile:

I'm so glad getting into the 170s wasn't a fluke! Woo!

Mel - Hopefully you'll get some sleep and start to feel better really soon. Although, I know it's just the beginning of the week so it'll be kind of hard to get sleep in. I probably slept too much over the weekend and now have to cram a bunch of homework in :grumble:

anglebebe - Awesome job at getting under 200!! And you can let it go to your head a little, you deserve to :laugh:

Modell - You're just doing so great, only 5 more pounds!! And a Ball Park Frank sounds pretty good right now, especially at only 40 cals a dog!
  • JWalker514
    Options
    Still 154.....Why cant I get over this dang hump! I am starting to get really frustrated.... I did really well this week too. I worked out 4 days plus do great with my eating! UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Today I weighed in at 194. I have no idea how I did that cuz my eating was awful and no exercise, but I'll take it! lol Now I just gotta keep up and run with it. haha

Anglbebe - Great job and congrats! Getting under 200 is such a great accomplishment. Keep it up, you're doing awesome!! :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • Das_Modell
    Options
    Ball Park: Fat Free Franks (Made with beef, pork, and turkey) 40 Calories , 0 Fat, 4g total carbs per serving. Surprisingly they don't taste too bad

Im cooking them in my George Foreman mini grill as i'm typing :bigsmile:
  • jb_sweet_99
    jb_sweet_99 Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    212 again... :angry:
  • kvcarden
    Options
    190.5....slowly coming down :frown:
  • anglbebe
    Options
    Ahh I can't let it though. I kinda think thats why I plateaued. I looked in the mirror and liked what I saw... So I have to remember that I still have a ways to go....

Everyone so far GREAT JOB...
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Great job to everyone! :smile:

And thanks to those of you who told me to feel better. haha. I need to re-read all the posts.

Sooo.... my practicum starts tomorrow with my first graders (I'll be there 2 days a week from 8-12 and will be teaching a lesson a week starting in a few weeks).... and I have NO VOICE. I sound absolutely awful. It's going to be a blast. :ohwell:
  • jlhcrh3
    jlhcrh3 Posts: 314
    Options
    i weighed this morning at 267, clothes on. i took off my t-shirt and pants and weighed in my skivvies and it read 264 (twice--had to double check). so which number shall i go with? lol
  • MelL1205
    Options
    Jess, I say 264! haha.
  • anglbebe
    Options
    I always go with the skivvies number. Its more the real you.... I mean you arent the 5 pound sweater or the 2 1/2 pound jeans... And yes I have weighed my clothes lol...
  • Das_Modell
    Options
    people are gonna freak lol. I'm thinking of becoming a wiccan and i actually found a store like 15 mins away. Im so happy :smile:
  • JustAnotherGirl
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    Sorry for being a day late. I am weighing in today at 148. 1 pound down!! Congrats to all on losing or maintaining!!

-Mack
  • MelL1205
    Options
    Sorry for being 2 days late, but I'm at 175... again. Which, I'm still thrilled with since I ate like crap this past week.
  • MelL1205
    Options
    thought i was making SO much progress in regards to my emotional eating problem... definitely all went down the drain the past couple days. and, guess what, i'm still sick, just to make life better.