JULY GOAL CHALLENGE (April 21st-April 27th)

Options
Good morning challengers! Hope everyone had a great week! Mine....getting better. I'm starting this week back up, but I am getting back into my normal routine so I'm feeling good. Here's the stats:

Start of MFP (Nov.07)--183 pounds
New Years (Jan 2nd)--174 pounds
Before vaca (March 13th)--162 pounds
This morning (April 21st)--170 pounds :explode: :explode: :explode:

So...yes...I am way behind, but I'm feeling good and getting back to the norm. So...everyone else...keep up the great work! And thanks for all the support you've been giving...this has been a hard past month! WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!!

*Kistinbee*

Replies

• kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Good morning challengers! Hope everyone had a great week! Mine....getting better. I'm starting this week back up, but I am getting back into my normal routine so I'm feeling good. Here's the stats:

Start of MFP (Nov.07)--183 pounds
    New Years (Jan 2nd)--174 pounds
    Before vaca (March 13th)--162 pounds
    This morning (April 21st)--170 pounds :explode: :explode: :explode:

So...yes...I am way behind, but I'm feeling good and getting back to the norm. So...everyone else...keep up the great work! And thanks for all the support you've been giving...this has been a hard past month! WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!!

*Kistinbee*
  • cp005e
    cp005e Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Hey Kistinbee! That's great that you are getting back to your routine - that was my main focus this last week as well. We'll see tomorrow whether I got any payoff on the scale, but I am feeling pretty good - I worked out 6 days last week (varying in time from 20 minutes to 1hour and 20 minutes) so I am happy with myself. I cheated a little bit, food-wise, over the weekend, but it was with reasonably healthy stuff - just didn't watch the portions as well as I probably should have.

I'll check in tomorrow with my stats. Good luck this week! :flowerforyou:
  • Families_R_Forever
    Options
    I have not posted the last few weigh in's because I fell off the wagon a little bit and I am now ready to jump back on.

Starting weight- 176
    Last week- 166.7
    Today- 165

Good luck everyone. And Kistinbee hang in there, I got back up to 169 when I fell off the wagon and we just have to get motivated again. I hope to be at 159 soon. I really want to be in the 150's again. Heidi:flowerforyou:
  • lovemuffins
    Options
    This is a quote from 'Rocky Balboa' that I hope will make getting back to your normal routine a bit easier, kistinbee... :flowerforyou:
    " It ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get it and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done! Now if you know what you're worth then go out and get what you're worth."

Awesome job on all your workouts cp005e! Wish I could get motivated enough to get back to 5-6 days a week. I only did 3 days last week, I still had a loss but not as great as I have been doing. Strange thing is I haven't been losing any inches. I am back into a size 10 but when I measure myself the numbers haven't changed for over a month now. Does anyone know why that could be?

Well here are my stats...

Start of JGC: 182 lbs
    Last week: 162 lbs
    Today: 160.8 lbs

Total loss for week: 1.2 lbs
    Total loss for JGC: 21.2 lbs
    Total loss for MFP: 29.2 lbs (UGH... I just can't seem to hit that 30 lb mark! :mad: )

Here is one more quote for the week...

"Patience and perseverance have a magical affect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish." ~John Quincy Adams

Have an awesome week everyone and good luck! :bigsmile:
  • lovemuffins
    Options
    I have not posted the last few weigh in's because I fell off the wagon a little bit and I am now ready to jump back on.

Starting weight- 176
    Last week- 166.7
    Today- 165

Good luck everyone. And Kistinbee hang in there, I got back up to 169 when I fell off the wagon and we just have to get motivated again. I hope to be at 159 soon. I really want to be in the 150's again. Heidi:flowerforyou:

Great job on your weight loss this week!!! :happy:
  • kistinbee
    Options
    You guys are AWESOME! This is why I love this site! Thanks so much for your kind and encouraging words! You all seem to be doing WONDERFUL! Keep up the EXCELLENT work and we can all acheive our goals!!!! Much love friends! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

*Kistinbee*
  • lizard9800
    lizard9800 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    My BF came home from his trip early so my results are less than stellar... I enjoy his overwhelming support, but I tend to do better on my own. I think I have just hit the point where I am tired of constantly logging calories and making myself exercise (although I did go on the first bike ride of the season Sat). I think it is time for a break. What Phase did Banks say that was?? This is my retaining water week plus a nice dinner on Friday for our anniversary, and I am going to Vegas next weekend. So I am choosing not to weigh in for 2-3 weeks. But I will still post about how I think I am doing. Congrats on everyone's continued motivation, or at least picking up again after a break. :drinker:

Start MFP - 182.5
    Last week - 150
    This week - 149.8
    Goal - 138
  • Annabel_Lee13
    Options
    Congrats to everyone who lost and to those who did not tomorrow is a new day!
    I had a bad week and gained 2 pounds. Over eating with my pregnant best friend. I must remember that she is eating for 2 not me.

Start MFP: 195
    Last week: 181
    This week: 183:explode:

I promised myself I would pay more attention this week to what crosses my lips.:embarassed:
  • kistinbee
    Options
    Congrats to everyone who lost and to those who did not tomorrow is a new day!
    I had a bad week and gained 2 pounds. Over eating with my pregnant best friend. I must remember that she is eating for 2 not me.

Start MFP: 195
    Last week: 181
    This week: 183:explode:

I promised myself I would pay more attention this week to what crosses my lips.:embarassed:

No worries! You're still doing great! And you said it...tomorrow is a new day!!! Best of luck to you!:flowerforyou:
  • cp005e
    cp005e Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Well... I'm gonna chalk this up to... uh... retaining water in my muscles from all that exercise? :laugh:

Start of challenge (2/12 for me): 194.8
    Last weigh-in (4/15): 181.8
    Current weight: 182.0
    July Goal: 155

Pounds lost this week: -0.2 :grumble:

I am disappointed, but I know I am doing pretty well overall. Let's all have a great week! :glasses: