25lbs to lose........

Options
hey everyone, is anyone in the same boat and just had 20-25lbs to lose?? i dont know if ill look to thin or not goin down to 120-125, im 145 just now. im only 5'3 tho.... what do u think guys??

Replies

• tiffylc37
    tiffylc37 Posts: 29
    Options
    im thinking about 20, i started out at 159, and I am currently 149. I dont have as small of a frame as you do so I think you are shooting for a good range for your frame and height. I want high 130's for me since i would like to keep my cheast and bootie!
  • jackiemonx
    jackiemonx Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    i was about 139 in my profile pic, im currently about 145. im a uk size 10-12 at the moment???
  • toekneejee
    toekneejee Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You don't need to lose any weight Jackie you look fab, and a 10-12 is perfect!
  • jackiemonx
    Options
    thanks! i just want to lose a few inches, ive put bout 10lbs on recently so lookin to lose that at least
  • jazziesaj11
    jazziesaj11 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I'm 149lbs pounds now and want to lose 25 (120-125 goal) I'm a little taller (5'5") but I think any where from 10-20 sounds fine for your frame. You look great already so it all depends on how you feel. :) I WANT to be about 125lbs, but if I like the way I look at 130-135 then I'll stop there cause like tiffy said, I also want to keep some curves! :D
  • jackiemonx
    Options
    yeah i looked ok at 139 but i was stuck right inbetween dress sizes so il need to lose a wee bit more so i can fit clothes! lol
  • mklegare
    mklegare Posts: 1
    Options
    Right there with you.
  • leslisa
    leslisa Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" at 142.2 and I'm going down to 125ish (Hoping for more like 122 if I can swing it. We'll see.)
  • jackiemonx
    Options
    lets see if we can all help each other then :-)
  • leopard_barbie
    leopard_barbie Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and aiming for 126lb, it's right in the middle of our healthy weight range =)
  • jackiemonx
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and aiming for 126lb, it's right in the middle of our healthy weight range =)

yeah im quite musclely tho, so i look lighter than i am the now anyway, thats how i dont know if itl b too light for me