My first NSV!

Options
violabeatle
violabeatle Posts: 87 Member
It's been a little over a month since I started seriously using MFP. I'm on an internship at a financial firm, and the dress code is "business professional." I have a pair of grey pants that despite being the same size as all my other pants, were definitely made a little tighter - I call them my skinny work pants. I always feel self-conscious when I wear them because they evilly cling to the cellulite on my bum.

Today, I was wearing the skinny work pants and was looking at myself in the full-length mirror. I realized that not only are they no longer clinging to my cellulite, but they're even a bit saggy in the back! Woohoo!

Replies

• quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo!!!!!! Yaya for dress pants NSV!!!! I bet that was a great feeling! :) So glad you felt it and keep up the great work! :)
  • peuglow
    peuglow Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    What's NSV?
  • kmgarza
    kmgarza Posts: 31
    Options
    What's NSV?

NSV= Ninja Scale Victory!!!
  • peuglow
    peuglow Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    really?
  • StarkLark
    StarkLark Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    What's NSV?

NSV= Ninja Scale Victory!!!
    Haha so glad this is spreading from the other thread :laugh:

NSV is actually a Non-Scale Victory... for when you know you're losing weight and getting healthier and you realize it from anything except looking at the scale. Congrats to the OP for the "skinny pants" now being "regular pants" :bigsmile:
  • BradyMommy
    BradyMommy Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    You're a NINJA!!

Way to go on fitting your "skinny pants" ! That ROCKS!!

(I am going to make it my goal to work in the word Ninja into as many conversations as possible today.)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!