looking for mfp friends :)

Options
fayelein
fayelein Posts: 51 Member
Hey,

I'm Faye. I'm not a mfp newbie but don't have many friends on here and a lot of the ones I do have have stopped logging on! I find having friends on here helps to keep motivated and it's great to share food ideas :)

I'm from the UK so friends from here would be great food-brand wise, but friends from all over welcome!

xxx

Replies

• NitroS1988
    NitroS1988 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    hey there,

am also from uk (greater london), it is great to have people to motivate and support ya, i am around 240lb looking to get to under 200lb (initially), am working and doing exams currently which makes it hard to train but I will be back on the training in a month :D

Feel free to add me and good luck :)
  • mdmchoco
    mdmchoco Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Add me! I am new... Just 5 days so far.
  • RichardCMolloy
    RichardCMolloy Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I'm from the Boston, Ma. area. Feel free to add me. I'm new here & haven't friended anyone yet.
  • tsherm3850
    tsherm3850 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Add me if you'd like.
  • b_ism
    b_ism Posts: 60
    Options
    Add me if you like :)
    Not from the UK, but I do log in pretty much every day!
  • ball858
    ball858 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Yorkshire here - feel free to add me
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • Zumbagurl64
    Zumbagurl64 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me friend from the UK.......i'm Gayle
  • marcoscu
    marcoscu Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I have only been here a couple of weeks, am also from the UK, so please feel free to add me :)
  • beckijay29
    beckijay29 Posts: 16
    Options
    Stirling, feel free to add :)
  • melyfig
    melyfig Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Melissa.
    From California but new to MFP and looking for motivation. I lost 3 lbs then slowed down again, but motivation was brought back in full force when my BF called me chubby this weekend :(
    Anyways Add me :)
  • Sarahriddiough
    Options
    I am uk based and am happy to become a my fitness pal pal to people with similar goals.
    I am on 1290 cal, aiming for 2lb weekly weightloss, want to reach about 150lb.
  • lovesocean
    lovesocean Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You can add me, i am now also. Not in the UK though...although i did live there. :)
  • natbc1985
    natbc1985 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Add me :smile: Im from the uk
  • sonikaj
    sonikaj Posts: 2
    Options
    Hello Faye,I'm not from the UK but would love for you to add me also. I am not new to this site either but had a lot of life changes and could use a lot of motivation to get back on track with losing my weight also.I now have downloaded the "APP" to my phone and will try this again. I hope you are having a great day also.Oh! my name is Sonika(like Monica,but with an "S") Take care :smile:
  • Velasca
    Velasca Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    hi, you can add me! I like having ppl who are active (on the site) to support and give motivation. I find it keeps me working towards my goals when I have ppl out there pushing me along!
  • fayelein
    fayelein Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    oops! i didn't get a notification to say you guys had written on here! gonna add you now :)