giving this a go....again

Options
Im going to do this again! This losing weight thing, gets old after awhile. I know my goal only says lose 25 lbs, but that is only because seeing my goal at 100lbs is too much for me LOL

So here we go AGAIN!

Replies

• RichardCMolloy
    RichardCMolloy Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hang in there! Take it a little at a time. Feel free to add me as a friend. I'm trying hard to :)
  • jules3375
    jules3375 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Im new to this so want support, help & motivation so add me as a friend if you want.
    Jules
  • thrillme27
    thrillme27 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!!! :smile:
  • AHealthyMe1lbAtATime
    AHealthyMe1lbAtATime Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I am newer and trying to kick all my nasty habits too!
  • RyanMom123
    RyanMom123 Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm new at this myself. I'm a single Mom of an active 17 month old and I need to get out of my bad habits and get on the right track.... for myself and him!
  • laceybrobie
    laceybrobie Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    MINI GOAL ARE PERFECT.
  • fuffy01
    fuffy01 Posts: 2
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Its great to see the support here! :smile:
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    THE SUPPORT ON THIS SITE IS AMAZING! MY FRIENDS KEEP ME DRIVEN EVERY DAY! I'M ON MY "WEIGH" TO A BRAND NEW ME BECAUSE OF THEM LOLOLOL! WELCOME ! :flowerforyou:
  • Dayna154
    Dayna154 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    MFP is wonderful. I dont know about any others but I have found a great bunch of people here to mutually support.
    You will find all sorts and get so much more from here than you would ever expect.
    You are on the right track and we all find our own ways to make this work. If its mini goals great..
    Some people are better about support than others but no matter what you will always find some one to push you, make you laugh, cry to, vent to, kick your butt when you need it..
    Welcome to MFP and good luck.
    Add me if you wish.. : )
  • jayann123
    jayann123 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way. I started back this week and have a large amount of weight to lose also. I lost 1.8 ponds this week. That is a start for me.