im new

Options
Hi everyone,
my name is Stephie and i am 20 years old, i recently had a baby girl. Now i am struggling with weight loss, in fact i have gained more weight since the delivery. I can't help but to be stressed out about my weight gain, i fear i may become a bad role model for my baby girl.
ty for taking the time to read this! feel free to write suggestions or tips!

Replies

• Sergenko08
    Options
    Hi Stephanie, I am new too and congratulations on your baby girl!! what a huge blessing, i will be praying for you on this journey, good to know we have support and alot of tools to use as well!!
  • littleworm23
    littleworm23 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    First off welcome to the site and congratulations on your new baby girl. :) Don't stress to much on the weight gain, you just had a baby and not only do you need time to adjust physically you need time to adjust emotionally. Feel free to add me as a friend if you would like to.
  • miss_nedra
    miss_nedra Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    ty everyone for the support, it means alot! So i have started keeping track of my calorie intake and going to the gym and ive lost 6lbs so far!!!
  • RichardCMolloy
    RichardCMolloy Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I''m new here & a guy so I can't tell you how to lose baby weight but all that I can say is take it slow, don't starve yourself & you will do it!