Army wife on a mission

Options
Hello my name is Ashley! I am an Army wife and I have a good bit of weight to lose (hints the reason I'm on here...lol). Anyway, I don't have many friends on here yet. I have a blog started and I like to give words of encouragement. Feel free to add me as a friend.

Replies

• skinnyme47
    skinnyme47 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    It really helps to add a lot of friends on this site. It provides the day to day motivation needed. Feel free to add me if you like. :smile:
  • stacilynn_1215
    stacilynn_1215 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Marine wife here :) i'll add you!
  • Aquaduckie
    Aquaduckie Posts: 115
    Options
    I'm a Navy wife. Feel free to add me.
  • Dncing78
    Dncing78 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Does a army sister count? Feel free to add me :)
  • kb_CG_wife
    kb_CG_wife Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Coastie Wife :happy:
  • tori_grr
    tori_grr Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Air force wife who is also new on here add me guys :)
  • Janie5605
    Janie5605 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Air Force Wife here! feel free to add me! I'm getting back on track after a PCS from hell and trying to get my scale to agree with me once again... =D
  • Raina27
    Raina27 Posts: 133
    Options
    I am too!! On a mission gurl lol!! Feel free to add me anyone!! :bigsmile:
  • sem41278
    sem41278 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Me too! My mission is to lose 60 lbs during dhs deployment!
  • jtdink1121
    jtdink1121 Posts: 73
    Options
    Im a Marine wife, My husband is deployed and I started this mission right before he left! 26lbs down and 13 more to go before he come home... Next month! I dont think I'll make it but I am proud of how far I have came! Anywho, Feel free to add me :)
  • FitSuga
    FitSuga Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    My husband is in the army too :-) good luck on your weight loss!
  • Misalayne
    Misalayne Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Was and Army wife, now a Deputy's wife! LOL Does that count?
  • chickiebabe2
    Options
    add me, im always looking for more mates on here for motivation :)
  • Flamenquero
    Flamenquero Posts: 132
    Options
    Army vet here and currently an Army dad. My son is at Ft. Bliss.
  • stacygayle
    stacygayle Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Former Army wife and now a Marine mom. You can add me
  • mammacoty
    mammacoty Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    My husband isn't in the service, but he does work out of state alot, so I have an idea about holding down the fort alone at home with kids. He has been gone since October on the Gulf Coast, and I'm in Northern IL, and I'd love to look better when he does return, but mostly I just want to be healthy. I desperately need more friends to provide support and motivation. My actual friends who joined with me have gotten very complacent lately. I love "attagirls" and I'm good at dishing them out!
  • Cyanid3
    Cyanid3 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Army daughter AND Army gf (can't get away from the Army Lols). I know how you feel. I'm here on a mission to get healthier and lose some weight before he comes back from deployment and before we marry. I'm new here too, so friends are welcome!
  • codiem
    codiem Posts: 19
    Options
    I'm an Army wife, too... I wanna lose at least 12 more lbs before he gets home at the end of next month. (more of a mini goal than my end goal) Feel free to add me, I could always use the extra motivation!
  • love4ransom
    love4ransom Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Everyone is welcome to be friends with me, not just Army or military wives:)
  • MCK11511
    MCK11511 Posts: 1
    Options
    Army Wife here... We're living in Germany, so all the wonderful food and beer have put a few pounds on me. Trying to get back into shape. Also, husband will be deploying later this summer and I want to start getting into shape now so when he comes home I look even better!