Finally an NSV!!

Options
SunshineT83
SunshineT83 Posts: 158 Member
I really needed this too, I was beginning to feel discouraged with myself and kept trying to give pep-talks in my head to ward the no scale movement blues away.

One of our traveling nurses who comes to our clinic once a week stopped and replied "You really are losing weight, I took a glance and saw your profile and really notcied. You're doing great."

This brought the biggest smile on for me. It completely just made my whole week. I'm going out of town in 2 days and will be gone nearly a week and this comment alone will keep me motivated to watch what I eat while I'm away from home. :drinker: :wink:

Has anyone else had a great NSV moment today?

Replies

• dlrcpa
    dlrcpa Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    That is great and it was nice of her to give you some positive feedback. I guess my NSV today was still being able to do 30 minutes on the ex bike today after working in the yard Monday evening for 1.5 hrs - raking and trimming and some weeding. I really like being strong enough to get some serious yard work done and have my yard look great. (It's raining today, hence the ex bike for my exercise.)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!