Bum Sweat

Options
Alright, I have stated publicly that I am no longer posting in the forums. But I, in a completely uncharacteristic bout of hypocrisy, have decided to post. Because I have 20 minutes left in my day, and frankly I am just plain bored. So I am attempting to stick within all site guidelines and keep this post strictly professional. Can we please have a frank, serious discussion about bum sweat. It is a real problem for me, especially when riding a bike. The worst is when you feel it run all the way down your back and it drips into the crack. Again, please keep your responses on topic, this is a very important issue to me. Thank you.

Replies

• doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    you problem can be solved by not working out with bums.
  • ThePinkPachyderm
    Options
    you problem can be solved by not working out with bums.

So you are saying I should avoid working out my bum, and just stick to arms and chest. Won't I get all lopsided?
  • ThePinkPachyderm
    Options
    This could potentially be the worst discussion on bum sweat I've ever had.
  • ThePinkPachyderm
    Options
    This could potentially be the worst discussion on bum sweat I've ever had.

Liar, remember that one Christmas, your grandma was like the queen of bum sweat.
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    i heard that the new HCG was gonna be made of bum sweat - but i wasn't sure if it was sweat from homeless ppl or sweat from the crack... either way, it sounds totally legit to me.
  • ThePinkPachyderm
    Options
    Liar, remember that one Christmas, your grandma was like the queen of bum sweat.

Shut up. Seriously dude, you have issues, you don't bring a person's grandmother into a discussion on bum sweat.. what's wrong with you?
  • ThePinkPachyderm
    Options
    i heard that the new HCG was gonna be made of bum sweat - but i wasn't sure if it was sweat from homeless ppl or sweat from the crack... either way, it sounds totally legit to me.

This message, while informative, was off topic. This thread is not for discussions around HCG, please make sure all comments contain only the words bum or sweat. Thank you.
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options

This message, while informative, was off topic. This thread is not for discussions around HCG, please make sure all comments contain only the words bum or sweat. Thank you.

crack or homeless bum?
  • ThePinkPachyderm
    Options
    Shut up. Seriously dude, you have issues, you don't bring a person's grandmother into a discussion on bum sweat.. what's wrong with you?

It was a joke man, settle down. You are in the Chit Chat Fun and Games section, you are going to get people responding with humor, you just gotta get over yourself.
  • ThePinkPachyderm
    Options
    crack or homeless bum?

I unfortunately can't control semantics or interpretation, I can only ensure the discussion sticks to the subject presented. Sidebars due to differences in interpretation are certainly expected and encouraged.
  • HJCsDaddy
    HJCsDaddy Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Bum sweat is indeed crappy! Especially after it drops down the crack of your bum and creates the swamp bum effect that requires you to wash your clothes numerous times to remove the stench.
  • alias1001
    alias1001 Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    Genius.
  • elysianashes
    elysianashes Posts: 100
    Options
    I don't worry so much about bum sweat; I worry more about bum bum sweat. You have to watch out for those bums, all grabby and sticking your hands down their sweatpants so that you feel their bum sweat. When that happens, you have to tell them that you won't give them money for a bum sweat towel, but you'll buy one for them.
  • LiteBrite007
    LiteBrite007 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Try putting a rag in there. you know, to sop it all up.
  • SWEETS1234
    SWEETS1234 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I believe you suffer from swasss (sweaty @ss) LOL
  • Bumdrahp
    Bumdrahp Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Swampass.
  • bcampbell54
    bcampbell54 Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    This can cause relative humidity.
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    It's just duck butter. Wipe it on someone's shirt when they aren't looking.
  • Sp1nGoddess
    Sp1nGoddess Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Monkey Butt powder is pretty helpful.
  • KelseyDawn84
    KelseyDawn84 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    In before the lock.