NEW TO MYFITNESSPAL

Options
:flowerforyou: I am new to this site, but it looks like a great place to be. Love the nutritionals available. Want to lose 64 pounds and am ready, willing and hopefully able to do it! Look forward to reading other posts and keeping up with others who are tyring to do the same thing!

Replies

• Sarahriddiough
    Options
    Hi, first of all welcome and secondly, good luck on your weightloss journey.
    I joined this site 3 weeks ago, i came over to mfp from ww and i think its fab.
    I have lost 17lb since joining this site and want to loose about the same amount of weight as you.
    My tip is logging EVERYTHING- food and drink and allow yourself sufficient calories.
    Hope to chat with you again sometime.
    Sarah
  • goldenpawz99
    Options
    Hi There!
    Welcome to MFP. I too joined in April. I also was doing WW online. So doing MFP seems easier and the community is great. Lots of info too. Good luck to you both in your journey. I really think for the first time that I can succeed. With the encouragement inspiration of others we can do it!! Feel free the "friend" me if you would like. Encouragement and those extra..."you can do its" will help get us to our goals.

-Michelle
  • becky3277
    becky3277 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I love MFP and new friends. Feel free to add me
  • Mrs16
    Mrs16 Posts: 86
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I'm new too ( one month in) good luck on your journey . Feel free to add me - I log in every day.
  • ediaz1205
    ediaz1205 Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm NEW too!!! I joined yesterday and so far I love it! :)
  • wistfulthoughts
    Options
    Heya all!

So I just downloaded this and figured I'd introduce myself. I'm 30 years old and a mom of three. I've always been on the heavier side but recently I'm starting to get a bit out of control. So here I am. I'm looking for a good support system of friends and people to keep me motivated and going on the right track. I look forward to meeting some new friends here and working together toward our goals!

Rei