Bum Sweat

Options

Replies

• slepygrl
    slepygrl Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    OMG! SWAMP *kitten* IS THE WORSE!!! Try wearing breathable pants and undies. Also a little powder will help too.

Here is a product you can use. :laugh:
    http://www.amazon.com/Anti-Monkey-Powder-Anti-Friction-Sweat-Absorber/dp/B0006B08O6
  • mwest11
    mwest11 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    one word.... man-pon
  • sportsforfun
    sportsforfun Posts: 353
    Options
    You know someone has bum sweat when they walk like they have a cobb up their butt.
  • brentrhodes
    brentrhodes Posts: 139
    Options
    The worst part about bum sweat is when you get on the bike after a really sweaty bum was using it. You could slip off of the seat! It's dangerous
  • knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    I saw a guy gardening yesterday wearing only a pair of jeans that dipped a little low in the back. I don't know if he was remedying the bum sweat or the crack problem but he had a piece of something (looked like a paper towel or a baby wipe) attached somehow right to that spot! Big ol' white square at the top of his bum. It did a fine job of hiding the crack but I'm sure it stopped the trickle too. Sure I giggle every time I think about how it looked but he was man enough to wear it!
  • BrienJD
    BrienJD Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    If it originates from and drips down your back, can you technically call it Bum Sweat?
  • Bumdrahp
    Bumdrahp Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    The worst part about bum sweat is when you get on the bike after a really sweaty bum was using it. You could slip off of the seat! It's dangerous

Hahahaaha slippery when wet... with bum sweat!
  • ThePinkPachyderm
    Options
    Thank you all for your well thought out comments and or suggestions. You have given a man with a sweaty bum hope for a dryer future.
  • LondonEliza
    LondonEliza Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Alright, I have stated publicly that I am no longer posting in the forums. But I, in a completely uncharacteristic bout of hypocrisy, have decided to post. Because I have 20 minutes left in my day, and frankly I am just plain bored. So I am attempting to stick within all site guidelines and keep this post strictly professional. Can we please have a frank, serious discussion about bum sweat. It is a real problem for me, especially when riding a bike. The worst is when you feel it run all the way down your back and it drips into the crack. Again, please keep your responses on topic, this is a very important issue to me. Thank you.

Talc ... is the word (well it's not, Greece is, just not on this site)
  • Chipmaniac
    Chipmaniac Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    I don't think "bum" is the politically correct term anymore. I think we are supposed to call them "homeless" now.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    This can cause relative humidity.

Maybe YOUR relatives...I don't let mine anywhere near my bum sweat.
  • Bumdrahp
    Options

Lmfao! but sharing is caring.
  • 7funnygirl7
    7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176
    Options
    Just slop some deodorant up and down your crack!...problemo solved! :bigsmile:
  • brentrhodes
    Options

I'll share mine, but I don't want any of them to share theirs with me. Is that like...... reverse selfish? :-/
  • grex1949
    grex1949 Posts: 130
    Options
    It's a little risky, but if you can find a double-insulated blow dryer and an electrical outlet near the stationary bike at the club, you might consider shoving a blow drier in your bum crack. Or, if crack is your problem, you might consider a 12-step treatment program. There's one near you, I'm sure.
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Monkey Butt powder is pretty helpful.

exactly what i was gonna say! :)
  • Bumdrahp
    Options

I'll share mine, but I don't want any of them to share theirs with me. Is that like...... reverse selfish? :-/

Hahah, nono.. its giving! You don't like receiving, you're such a good person!!
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options

Now...this brings up a serious question...

Would laughing your feckin *kitten* off eliminate bum sweat?
  • Bumdrahp
    Options

Now...this brings up a serious question...

Would laughing your feckin *kitten* off eliminate bum sweat?

SURE.. but for us females... then there is tit soup... so... problems no matter what!
  • brentrhodes
    Options

Hahah, nono.. its giving! You don't like receiving, you're such a good person!!

THANK you! Finally someone recognizes it for what it is.