NSV: Keys locked in the car

Options

Replies

• Lesa_Sass
    Lesa_Sass Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    I love the attitude of gratitude!

So many people would have been complaining and allowed this to "ruin their day". You saw it as a victory and have a postiive out look on it. THAT is as important as anything else. Balance of mind, body and spirit is the key to a successful life. Sounds to me like you are going about this the right way.

Thanks for sharing, I love it when people share how they over come instead of post how they had to go get drunk over it. :wink:
  • Kittysan2000
    Kittysan2000 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    That exact same thing happened to me at Costco about a month ago. It was after I squeezed through the trunk opening to retrieve the keys which were on my car's front seat, that I decided it was time to start losing some weight. Ten pounds lost so far.
  • carolemack
    carolemack Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    What an AWESOME nsv! Be proud, very, very proud! :drinker:
  • estefani220
    Options
    WOW!! So proud of you! Almost made me cry. I told my kids about your post. ExCeLlEnT!!
  • curliefrii
    curliefrii Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Wow. Haha. That is an AMAZING NSV!! :-D
  • chauncyrenayCHANGED
    chauncyrenayCHANGED Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    What a fun NSV! Love it!!
  • smoon
    smoon Posts: 2
    Options
    You are awesome.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    haha, that is an awesome NSV! good for you thinking the trunk would be open. I think my car would be like that too, good to know!
  • temsabi
    temsabi Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    This story made me LOL but it's also a great success!! Not many people can squeeze through their car like a snake! Congrats :)
  • leslisa
    leslisa Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Nearly spit out my tea. Sorry, but so funny. Even funnier, I would have done same. You go man!!
  • bcampbell54
    bcampbell54 Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    A great NSV. It also opens up some new career opportunities for you.
    Come see me at Uncle Tony's Midnight Auto Sales, and we'll talk...
  • jsapninz
    jsapninz Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    What a great and unconventional NSV!! It's lovely to see when people's getting healthier helps them in real life.:smile:

Glad your day worked out!! Keep it up!
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    NSV= Ninja Scale Victory!!!

That was an AWESOME NSV! Thanks for sharing and congratulations on your weight loss!!

I was going to call him Ninja but you beat me to it! haha :laugh:
  • TourThePast
    TourThePast Posts: 1,753 Member
    Options
    NSV= Ninja Scale Victory!!!

That was an AWESOME NSV! Thanks for sharing and congratulations on your weight loss!!
    Love it :bigsmile:

Thanks for posting, you've put a big smile on my face - and well done for not only being slender enough to get away with it, but being smart enough to think of it!
  • MamaSonyaP
    MamaSonyaP Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    That IS a cool story!
  • Jmstill300
    Jmstill300 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I gotta admit...IMPRESSIVE! Unique to boot! You win!
  • grex1949
    grex1949 Posts: 130
    Options
    Totally cool. When I left my keys in the car, engine running, to go back to the house to pick up the phone I forgot...well, you know how it happens, it cost me $126 to have a locksmith come out and open the door. After that, I was still fat. So you saved $126, a bunch of time, and lost some serious weight. A thrree-fer!
  • Graciecny
    Graciecny Posts: 303
    Options
    That may rank up there as the coolest NSV ever!!
  • bethhyg
    bethhyg Posts: 209
    Options
    This is about the best NSV I have read. This is exactly like something I would do. I can just see you squeezing your way through the space. If it was me, I would have just sent one of my kids through.
  • zombie_meg
    zombie_meg Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Epic NSV! Love it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!