Any 18-25 year olds wana join me?

Options
124»

Replies

• this_is_nonsense
    Options
    feel free to add me :)
    started the 30 day shred on May 1st, hopefully that will help me get these extra pounds off
  • rachelsewardxo
    Options
    i DOOO !
  • Jayro92
    Jayro92 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 20, finishing my second year of college and I'm just trying to lose the weight I've put on since I stopped playing sports after high school :( ...after this semester ends my boyfriend and I will be starting p90x together

Add me! =)
  • 1smemae94
    1smemae94 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 18, anyone feel free to add me :)
  • ImCaptainJackSparrow
    Options
    anyone looking at this feel free to add me didn't even know you could be friends with people on this :P I'm 18 btw
  • zombiesama
    zombiesama Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Im 22 and awesome! Anyone can add me
  • KGTraxler
    KGTraxler Posts: 144
    Options
    I am also doing Jillian's Body Revolution! I am starting phase 2 on Monday. Yikes!
  • Snoodle22
    Snoodle22 Posts: 14
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Turned 23 today, trying to lose 10 or 15 lbs. Doing the 30 day shred and banish fat boost met, along with 6week 6 pack! Really trying to get it in, got a month until I go tubing!
  • Snoodle22
    Snoodle22 Posts: 14
    Options
    Correction, I turned 22 today! Bahahah. Wtf don't even know my own age anymore!!
  • KGTraxler
    KGTraxler Posts: 144
    Options
    I LOVE the Body Revolution. It's literally like having Jillian Michaels be your personal trainer. You get 15 dvds to do for 3 months. She has me doing moves that I never thought were possible. The steady progression that happens during each workout really impresses me. I've been doing the program for almost a month now and already feel better about my body.
  • mtzombie
    mtzombie Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am 23 and a college student with little time! I need friends on here to motivate me to keep me in line... plus a little competition is sometimes fun XD Feel free to add me! Currently I am on summer break so I am working EXTRA hard on shedding some pounds. I log everything I eat (honestly) and my workouts.
  • maruuka
    maruuka Posts: 7
    Options
    i'm 24. so you can add me.
  • mur88
    mur88 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! I'm 22, you can add me!