New here and tired of failing and sabotaging myself

Options
joralex
joralex Posts: 1 Member
Hello! My name is Stephanie. I'm a mom to 3, a wife of 17 yrs and a small business owner. I've been up and down on my weight loss journey for what seems like forever. I know all the excuses and use them regularly. I'm not happy in my own body and need to do something about it. I'm looking for some support and some help with this. I've done it on my own too many times and end up sabotaging myself over and over again.

Replies

• wistfulthoughts
    Options
    Thanks so much for the add! HOpefully we can both keep each other motivated and on the right track! I know what you mean about excuses and falling off the wagon. Heavens knows I'm guilty of that all the time myself!
  • LMF510
    LMF510 Posts: 7
    Options
    Hit me up ladies!! There are ups and downs but summer is coming and nothing should stop ya!!
  • kmkorreck
    kmkorreck Posts: 1
    Options
    I know the feeling about sabotaging..but this time IS different. We will lose the weight to feel healthy and happy!
  • trysha1231
    trysha1231 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Thats what we are all here for, encouragement and support! If you are interested I am in a FaceBook Group too and we all post daily with advice and check ins. Let me know if you are interested.
  • SteffieMark
    SteffieMark Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, Stephanie! The support and motivation you can get here is priceless! Feel free to add me, if uou like. Good luck, you CAN do it!
  • KLD81230
    KLD81230 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Please add me, too!

Already, you ladies who replied on here seem like a good team!

I love encouragement and give touch love in return! :)
  • anna_luce
    anna_luce Posts: 4
    Options
    I definitely know what you mean....I've been using every excuse in the book as to why I can't lose the weight, but I am really pushing this time!!! I'm a very team oriented person and can help motivate people (which in the process motivates me!) Don't hesitate to add me!

~Anna
  • wildrosekasey
    wildrosekasey Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    the roller coaster is seriously the worst part. its enough to just make you want to jump off totally.
    i guess thats why i'm here.. hoping for a few more ups than downs and hoping that i dont just give up on the journey totally.
  • thriftycupl
    thriftycupl Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Anyone reading can add me. I've lost about 30 lbs and am looking for another 60. Trust me, I know all the excuses and I actually started my weight loss during the holidays to prove to myself I could do it. And I kept to myself even here on MFP to get myself into a routine before reaching out to friends. We all need support and I've found quite a bit on this site.
  • norabeth
    norabeth Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Hit me up! You can never have too many friends on here. :happy: