sick of everything....

Options
is anyone here just sick of ****in liveing.....

Replies

• rave7278
    rave7278 Posts: 10
    Options
    I'm not sure what happen, but what ever it is hopefully we can help. There is a line that I live by as well as my kids. "Why do we fall? So we can learn to pick ourselves back up." Not sure it will help or if it relates to any of your situations, but words is all I can offer.
  • Redbird99ky
    Redbird99ky Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I was ... six months ago. I was in a deep depression. I was in extreme emotional pain. I had no interest in living. I wanted to run away from life. I wanted to run away from home. I wanted to just disappear, figuring no one would miss me. Then the miracle happened. Out of desperation, I prayed to a god I didn't believe in, asking that if he existed, to show me the way to him.
    Boy, did He ever! My depression is gone, thanks to God's grace and mercy. It was lifted immediately. I haven't looked back. I had two choices, to walk away, or to run to Him. I RAN! I don't have my old life back. I don't want it back. I have a new life, a new outlook, and, for the first time in over 53 years, I am TRULY happy. God is still in the miracle business, and I thank Him for it every day.