Being Overweight

Options
Hello!

There are so many of us out here in this world looking for friends and support. Having a weight problem is not fun nor healthy. People that do know know what it's like to carry around 100+ pounds have no idea. Not only do we hurt physically, but we hurt mentally and emotionally. Yes, secretly we may joke from time to time about our weight and have a laugh or two, but inside it destroys us. I'm sure throughout my life, I've probably lost a thousand pound by losing and gaining. This is my time............your time and we can do this together. Feel free to add me as a friend and I will give you as much support as I can possibly give. :)

Replies

• LAS_1980
    LAS_1980 Posts: 156
    Options
    Thanks for accepting!! Looking forward to our journey together!! We got this!! Just takes time and if we give it our all, that's all we can do!! :)
  • Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Being obese is a lonely lifestyle even with friends and family. You are more than welcome to add me we can be there for one another...Kimi
  • babbott165
    babbott165 Posts: 21
    Options
    Make the commitment and set your sights on your finish line!
  • scorpia1977
    scorpia1977 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Yes Leslie, we got this! :)
  • scorpia1977
    scorpia1977 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Being obese is a lonely lifestyle even with friends and family. You are more than welcome to add me we can be there for one another...Kimi

Yes, being obese is a very lonely lifestyle and no one understands, unless they live it. Friend request coming your way. :)
  • Tristis
    Tristis Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent. :)
  • ladynica
    ladynica Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    What an encouraging post. Feel free to add me (anyone) as a friend as well. I would love to give and receive all the support I can. :)
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options

Yes, being obese is a very lonely lifestyle and no one understands, unless they live it. Friend request coming your way. :)

agreed. it's also lonely because everyone has different reasons on why they are where they are. getting down to the roots of the issues can be painful :cry: but oh so rewarding when we come out on the other side :drinker:

anyone feel free to add me. i'm sweet but sometimes sour like sour patch kids :laugh:
  • groovybeenz
    groovybeenz Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Hey there. I'm always welcome to new weight loss buddies. Feel free to friend me. Good luck!
  • dup32
    dup32 Posts: 68
    Options
    Very well put...
    anyone may add me as well.. We are all here for the right reasons. Let's stick together
  • Kimandtroy98
    Options
    Thanks for posting this! I just joined today and I have so many different emotions right now. I am hoping that I can be and find great support on here. I love my family, but I agree, I feel so along and secluded with my weight issues. In the last five years I have dealt with my father's death, a premature baby, my college graduation, my husband's cancer, and my daughter's cancer. My time is now and it is time to focus on me. Please feel free to add me or let me know if it ok to add you :-). Looking forward to motivating with you,