PEOPLE AT THE GYM!!! GOSH!!!

Options
GasMasterFlash
GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
Why do people have to breathe so much at the gym?!

It drives me nuts! :mad: :angry: :explode: :grumble: :noway: :cry: :frown: :huh:

Replies

• shellebelle87
    shellebelle87 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Bahahahha

How dare they! It totally ruins my workout!!!!
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    And then they accuse me of being smelly? It's their fault for breathing. They should do their breathing before they work out.
  • lizzynewm
    lizzynewm Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    nothing pisses me off more when they're using the weights or the machines! uuughh
  • GasMasterFlash
    Options
    nothing pisses me off more when they're using the weights or the machines! uuughh
    GAH! No kidding! When will these people wake up?!
  • GasMasterFlash
    Options
    And then they accuse me of being smelly? It's their fault for breathing. They should do their breathing before they work out.
    They totally should breathe before coming. They need signs on the door.
  • lizzynewm
    lizzynewm Posts: 199 Member
    Options

i don't know, i just don't get it. people need to learn some respect at the gym and leave when i show up.
  • GasMasterFlash
    Options
    i don't know, i just don't get it. people need to learn some respect at the gym and leave when i show up.
    YOU GET IT!
  • Karalopolous
    Karalopolous Posts: 574
    Options
    Personally I don't mind the breathing, it's more like when they think they're cooler than I am. Clearly, I posess that title and I really hate when people try to walk around like they know how to use the machines
  • foot2wood
    foot2wood Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Damn them breathers, i'd go complain. I also hate when they lift the weights up and then put them back down.
  • saralynn594
    saralynn594 Posts: 321
    Options
    No no no no...all you people have it SO wrong

The worst part about those idiots at the gym is when they clean off the damn machine after they use it..like seriously...you are making people wait for you to walk right next to the machine..spray your little papertowel and then walk right back over there and then take like 5 seconds to wipe it off..WTF people..WTF
    RUDE>
  • GasMasterFlash
    Options
    No no no no...all you people have it SO wrong

The worst part about those idiots at the gym is when they clean off the damn machine after they use it..like seriously...you are making people wait for you to walk right next to the machine..spray your little papertowel and then walk right back over there and then take like 5 seconds to wipe it off..WTF people..WTF
    RUDE>
    AMEN!!! :explode:
  • jennp1129
    jennp1129 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Ummm Today was the worst!! Riding a bike right out side the room the cycle class goes on... Mom Dad and mid 20 year old daughter go into the cycle class room to join the class... Come out a minute later as if the class is full... Stand in front of me to discuss what to do... Go back in... Come back out... Cut people off to get three bikes together outside of the class... Dad gets off to stop people going into to the class to tell them that the teacher is late... Teacher comes (Not the usual teacher) and they stand in the door for another 10 minutes deciding if they want to try the new teacher. Then left. Not to other machines... Just left the gym. WTF people. Seriously? Why did you come at all? And you seriously couldnt find anything else to do but that one cycle class?!!
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    this one time, this dude asked me how many sets i had left! how dare you!? now i will drag on for the sake of pissing them off! haha suck it *******
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    The worst thing is, people on my weights benches, power rack and machines when I want to use them. HOW VERY DARE THEY! :explode: :mad:
  • jkleon86
    jkleon86 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Why do people have to breathe so much at the gym?!

It drives me nuts! :mad: :angry: :explode: :grumble: :noway: :cry: :frown: :huh:

Sorry, I tried holding my breath once,........................... very short workout:ohwell:
  • Canuck_TriFit
    Canuck_TriFit Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    It's the people who want to drink from the water fountain when I want to get a drink... Leave some for me will you! :wink: