New, Just starting wish me luck...

Options
Hello, my name is Deborah, and I have never counted Calories or recorded any food intake.. So wish me luck

Replies

• tobirhae
    tobirhae Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Good luck! Just believe in yourself, you can do it! Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like. :)
  • Sheila_Ann
    Sheila_Ann Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck! I never liked counting calories and now I love it! Feel free to add me if you'd like! I'm always up for new friends.

Sheila
  • AngieCook09
    AngieCook09 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Logging everything is a calorie intake... reality check! I never realized how much I was eating before, now I think about it everytime I open my mouth! Best of luck to you :)
  • NanaKK1234
    NanaKK1234 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Good luck.............this is an amazing group of people who can help you on your journey

Feel free to add me if you like

:-) Have a wonderful Monday
  • Brighteyes51
    Options
    Hello ! I'm new as well ( day 6 ) , so far I have loved MFP ! I find everyone on here very helpful and supportive. The way this works makes this " lifestyle change " fairly easy to adapt. Feel free to add me if you wish !!:smile:
  • AZKristi
    AZKristi Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    It really is a great tool - good luck!
  • cornfritter22
    cornfritter22 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    You can add me as a friend if you'd like. I've been on here, I don't know...7 months. I'd never counted a calorie before using this site. My progress is slow, but I'm confident I'm doing this the healthy way.
    Best of luck to you!
  • CodyAsh
    CodyAsh Posts: 11
    Options
    Good luck! just dont let it get too overbearing for you. Just remember if you have to guestimate its ok. Tracking something close is better than not tracking at all. Just dont let it take your life over.
  • redcut
    redcut Posts: 176
    Options
    Welcome aboard this was the first time I have ever counted calories also It works well just make sure you log everything you eat. Feel free to add me as a friend if you like.:smile:
  • BoiNeezy
    BoiNeezy Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Goodluck
  • laurie824
    laurie824 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My first day as well. I have done Weight Watchers 6 times and many other diets...I always gain the weight back plus more of course!! I have never weighed this much in my life!! I am not happy and very uncomfortable with my body right now. I hope that I can stick with this!!! Good luck to you!! Maybe we can do this together...
    Laurie
  • jon40084
    jon40084 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Hi - good luck - feel free to add me - this is a great place for motivation and support.
  • dazzyshaw
    dazzyshaw Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi and good luck feel free to add
  • ScullyKel
    ScullyKel Posts: 69
    Options
    Hi and Good Luck! Congrats on taking a big first step. Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like.
  • Lentz16
    Lentz16 Posts: 26
    Options
    Good luck!!!
  • Dsmoldon
    Dsmoldon Posts: 3
    Options
    Thank you so much, for all of your support.. :flowerforyou:
  • SouthernSweetie74
    Options
    I hadn't either until about a month ago when I joined MFP. It's great! I'm obsessed with it now. Good luck!
  • twinswin1
    twinswin1 Posts: 25
    Options
    LUCK! It's been eye opening, believe me.