WANTED: Supportive and Positive MFP Friends!

Options
Hey, everyone!

My name is Lizzie, and though I'm not new to this site, I'm looking for more friends on here. I love meeting new people and connecting with them through the internet because it's such a great motivator!

If you're a supportive and positive person or think we might have something in common, feel free to add me! :)

Replies

• scorpia1977
    scorpia1977 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hi Lizzie!

Friend request coming your way! :)
  • wildrosekasey
    wildrosekasey Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    you can NEVER have too many positive and supportive friends!
  • thepegasus
    thepegasus Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    anyone feel free to add me, always happy to have more friends, best way to accieving our goals is with lots of help and support from people who are going thru the same thing we are.. :happy:
  • BubbleGumKisses
    BubbleGumKisses Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    My name is Trish, I'm pretty new... I love the support i find from friends on this site, everyone's great!
  • interceptor311
    interceptor311 Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me :-)
  • Emma7830
    Emma7830 Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi Lizzie, feel free to add me. I'd love to have another positive friend to make this journey enjoyable!
  • haatnip
    haatnip Posts: 7
    Options
    I'm looking for friends, support, and accountability buddies!! Anyone feel free to add me too!
  • shyrina25
    shyrina25 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    u can add me:) I lost over 50 pounds.
  • smilzmo
    smilzmo Posts: 14
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me as well! I can use more positive supportive friends too!
  • Generalle
    Generalle Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I'm sporting a wave of motivation right now, so more than happy to share - add away!! :smile:
  • hannz33
    hannz33 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I need some too!!
  • JessicaMarie9382
    Options
    Please, anyone feel free to add me! I'm here all the time!
  • sweetmelissa40
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm Melissa...I've been using MFP on my smart phone for about a month but tonight is my first time online.
    I'm always looking for new friends to support and motivate! Hope to talk with you soon.
    Have an amazing night! #strong #healthy ;)
  • mammacoty
    mammacoty Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I too am looking for motivational friends. I got a whole group of us to start this together in Jan, but basically everyone has stopped posting or commenting, which is one of my favorite parts. I was on this more than facebook the first couple months. I did really well at first, and had a small slide last month, but I'm back and ready to work!!
  • lvkat9
    lvkat9 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Sent you a friend request Lizzie!

Anyone else feel free to add me too. Friends make this app so much better :)
  • mtarika
    mtarika Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hello! My name is Tarika and I have been logging my food on MyFitnessPal for about one month now. I really want to lose weight and am looking for friends to help motivate me.
  • Elle0909
    Elle0909 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi i would love for supporive friends ! how do i add people ?

xx
  • duplicitous
    duplicitous Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am new here as well. Please feel free to add me. The more support the more encouragement!
  • HelleMar
    HelleMar Posts: 1
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me too. I just started using this amazing app and can't wait to get some supporting MFP friends.
  • emily_kenyon
    emily_kenyon Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    hey everyone ive been on here nearly a year best thing i did its a fab way of loosing weight and eveyone is really nice and suportive. Good luck on your journey feel free to add me :))

7934927.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools