All over again...

Options
I've actually used mfp once before and it was so helpful! I lost 65 pounds. Unfortunately it took me two years to loose that weight, working my butt off everyday and eating right, but once it was done it was such a great feeling. Then I got pregnant and everything that could go wrong did, without being medically serious. I ended up stuck in bed eating only what I craved due to the fact anything else made me terribly sick.

So here I am again!

With more to lose this time, I need all the support I can get :) It's gonna be hard but oh so worth it.

Feel free to add me if you need a friend.

Replies

• hatrammell
    hatrammell Posts: 36
    Options
    I've actually used mfp once before and it was so helpful! I lost 65 pounds. Unfortunately it took me two years to loose that weight, working my butt off everyday and eating right, but once it was done it was such a great feeling. Then I got pregnant and everything that could go wrong did, without being medically serious. I ended up stuck in bed eating only what I craved due to the fact anything else made me terribly sick.

So here I am again!

With more to lose this time, I need all the support I can get :) It's gonna be hard but oh so worth it.

Feel free to add me if you need a friend.

Welcome back and good luck! P.S.: the baby in that picture is too precious! =)
  • AFluffyNyamma
    AFluffyNyamma Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Oh man... I'm glad the worst is over. Welcome back on and you did it once, you can surely do it again !
  • abbezen
    abbezen Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    You know you can do this! And your baby is precious! Add me if you would like....we can do it together. :-)
  • Sephoria
    Sephoria Posts: 3
    Options
    Thanks! I know I can do it all over again... I'm just having a fight with the 'want' to lol

I love my son so much, and even though he gave me hell, he's the best thing to ever happen to me!