First check in

Options
Hi there everyone:smile: Especially my new pals x

This is my first check in...........followed all the rules ...exercised my botty off and and my weight last Mon was 136....today

DRUM ROLL.........................................it is....................136!!!!

Obviously put muscles on...............lol: :blushing:

Oh well Onwards and upwards ..........looking forward to next weeks check in.

Encouragements and hugs to you all :bigsmile:

Replies

• Demetria
    Options
    Hi there everyone:smile: Especially my new pals x

This is my first check in...........followed all the rules ...exercised my botty off and and my weight last Mon was 136....today

DRUM ROLL.........................................it is....................136!!!!

Obviously put muscles on...............lol: :blushing:

Oh well Onwards and upwards ..........looking forward to next weeks check in.

Encouragements and hugs to you all :bigsmile:

Stay positive and look for anything you can improve on. How long, how hard you are working out, when & how much you are eating, are you getting enough sleep? You are trying and that is what counts.

Demetria
  • B1ondie
    Options
    Thank you sooooo much for your comments and support ................no idea how much even just a reply validates you. :bigsmile:

In the nicest possible way ..................:smile: Others who actually read the intro should take note.............when you log in and see '65' have 'viewed' your post you think woo..woo....people are there.........then you go in and no-one has responded :sad: .

Just a thought girls.........not a ***** :tongue: