Options
Hello. I am new to "my fitness". My cousin told me about this and I am so excied. My goal is to lose 10 pounds. I am 46, have nine children (six are my natural children), married to a wonderful man, am going to be a grandma in about 8 months. I am struggling to get this extra 10 pounds off so here I am trying this and see what happens. God bless to all. Have a wonderful day. Sheila

Replies

• ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    Hello. I am new to "my fitness". My cousin told me about this and I am so excied. My goal is to lose 10 pounds. I am 46, have nine children (six are my natural children), married to a wonderful man, am going to be a grandma in about 8 months. I am struggling to get this extra 10 pounds off so here I am trying this and see what happens. God bless to all. Have a wonderful day. Sheila
    welcome aboard ...good luck to you and know that you can do this ... just be patient (i know easier said then done) log your food , workout and drink lots n lots of water and you will suceed .. again good luck :wink:
  • dbg1
    dbg1 Posts: 208
    Options
    Congrats on joining! Congrats on being a grandma!

Its great to want to change your life! Way to go!
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • LittleEva44
    Options
    Okay, as you can tell by my posts I cannot "add" my ticker to my profile (signature). What gives? :mad: Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Eva
  • LittleEva44
    Options
    testing #3
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever!!! You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, easy to use, and everyone is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • B1ondie
    Options
    Hi Little Eva

Ticker..........

Go to tools
    Copy the code
    Go to home page
    Go to settings
    Go to change forum signature

..............Done X