New girl on the block!

Options
Hello everyone! First day and doing good, does anyone have any good workout/ eating tips?

Replies

• erodriquez
    Options
    Good luck it's my first day too!
  • B1ondie
    Options
    Hi ..............Not that I'm an expert ....my first week also and didn't actually lose on the scales!!!!!!!
    ..........but feel so much better from workouts...eating good stuff ......and... the water drinking...........thats my advice for what its worth drink the 8 glasses of water even if it kills you. (It almost killed me)

You will go to the loo a lot initially but it gets better I promise

Good luck comrade X:bigsmile:
  • BobbieJo_1977
    BobbieJo_1977 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Just stick to your calories ~make sure you eat filling foods!! I personally try to stay away from processed foods for the most part. Get some activity in- start walking!! Drink your water!! And last make sure you get good sleep. Start by taking baby steps and you will succeed! Good luck~ you can do it!

~BobbieJo
  • Silver_Dream
    Silver_Dream Posts: 1,630 Member
    Options
    I second everyone on the water. I chug atleast 8-10 ounces instead of sipping here and there. I do my best to chug 6-8 16.9 oz bottles of water a day. You will initially have to pee ALOT, but as your body adjusts so does your bladder. Just make sure you go to the bathroom before bed, so you don't wake up in the middle of the night to pee. It still happens to me occasionally.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever!!! You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, easy to use, and everyone is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: