any "old" people here?

Options

Replies

• downsizinghoss
    downsizinghoss Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    this is where I get in trouble. Is one considered to be better than the other?
    I am thinking the ILF is implied either way.

I am going to shut up now lol

@Macincali, I will call you whichever one you want to be called your hotness ;)
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    Old- over 45
    Milf- child birth to 39
    Cougar- 40 plus

... But I'm 28 and holding, so what do I know!?!? This is my third year being 28 and I love it
    COOL! In your world I'm OLD! :laugh:
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    guys: this is a trap. don't respond. lol

hahaha wise one
  • kazzari
    kazzari Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    My interpretation of MILF is a woman who is a mother one finds desirable who is old enough to be one's own mother. An 18 year old with a baby doesn't fit the criteria.
  • JeepBaja
    JeepBaja Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    My interpretation of MILF is a woman who is a mother one finds desirable who is old enough to be one's own mother. An 18 year old with a baby doesn't fit the criteria.

I thought MILF was just a mom who is considered hot... the age not really mattering all that much as long as she is a mom.
  • pantsdailyon
    pantsdailyon Posts: 173 Member
    Options

ackbar.gif
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options

I thought MILF was just a mom who is considered hot... the age not really mattering all that much as long as she is a mom.

That is how I've always viewed it, although a young woman doesn't typically come to mind.
  • _snw_
    _snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options

hahahhaa.

its-a-trap-funny-pictures.jpg
  • JeepBaja
    JeepBaja Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options

hahahhaa.

its-a-trap-funny-pictures.jpg

Is that John Travolta behind you?
  • lisakyle_11
    lisakyle_11 Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    42.... not feelin it though.

old is how one feels, imo. i know a number of women who are a handful of years younger than me yet look ages older and seem to really 'feel' their age. there are so many factors that can make some people age faster than others.

as far as the MILF age... well of course at *least* older than 42. lol. idk.... but i could def be considered a cougar (only in hypothetical situations of course).
  • JCDF
    JCDF Posts: 25
    Options
    It's absolutely relative to the age you are right now.
    When I was 17, 23 seemed OLD! Now I'm 45 and I'd say that old is well over 70.

It'll just keep going. I'm 66 and 70 doesn't seem old to me. 85 or 90, maybe. But one of my best friends died when she was 91, and she played and had fun and ran almost everyplace she went up until a few months before her death. So, it's all relative. My first husband is in a nursing home, and he's not even 70. My step father is still doing all his own yard work and he's in his mid 80's.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    "old" is really independent of age. There are 30 year olds who act like prudish grandmas and 70 year olds who act like 20 year olds. It's all in your perspective on life.
  • kemptonc
    kemptonc Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm 63 and have lost 50 pounds; 38 while using my fitness pal. I've discovered that working out is necessary for my health and plan on going to the gym at least 3 hours a week.
  • Travelfixer
    Travelfixer Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Anyone 30 years older then whatever age I am is old. This way, I'm never old. Being a cougar is about attitude. A cougar wants the younger men, a MILF just attracts them, but does not necessarily want them.

I like this!
  • FlyeredUp
    FlyeredUp Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    At 41 I was old and felt old aswell, but at 42 I feel like I'm 22.
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    milf to cougar.. somewhere between 40 and 45...
    right...to a college-aged male.

but to dudes my age it's more like go time.
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,724 Member
    Options
    I used to think old was 50. Now i'm thinking it's 70. Current age changes the persective of "old". You can be a cougar when the guy you are with is 15 years younger than you are. MILF has no real age, you just need to be a hot mom!
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options

Regardless of the terminology you are a Hottie!!
  • Kristy_Elizabeth
    Options
    "Old" person reporting. I'm a 44-year old mother of two and grandmother to one. My guy is 30. I'm super happy and don't care what anyone calls it though. =)
  • Alfrecca
    Alfrecca Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    62 here and not feeling as old since I have lost 26 lbs......50 more to go..but hey...who is counting???