BMR calculations different on all calculators. HELP

Options
BMR~ I am SO confused. I am checking my BMR on this site, 1,362. On Fitness- 2,121 . Live Strong, 1,990. WHAT the heck do I do now? I was at the 1290 calories for 2 months-3 weeks ago, and was weak, low grade constant headache, and no motivation to work out. I upped the calories to 2000 for 10 days then dropped down to 1650. I have gained. I am just chasing my tail. Yes, my body is transforing slowllllly~ However, I have always worked out, and been fit with the exception of the past 2 years. So I do know what is a real, good, and accurate weight for myself. Which is 15-20 lbs more then I should weigh. Any suggestions for a BMR calculator that has worked for others. I feel the 1,362 is to low... Opinions? OH... I am picking the same activity level on all the calculators.

Replies

• cowgirlzride
    Options
    Okay, I just found the calculations and did them myself. I come up at a BMR of 1382. That is without calculating any activity level. All the sites ask for that. Do you think that is to low? I just need to change something, as hard as I am working I know the results should be much better. Opinions?