I'm on my way from 293lbs - 141.5lbs

Options
Hey everyone, I'm not new to myfitnesspal but had limited friends...my boyfriend (who hasn't logged in for two months) lol

I started my journey back in 2006 at a huge weight of 293lbs went down to 190lbs by 2008 and then climbed back up to 222lbs at the start of 2012 (boyfriend is a great cook) :) Now I'm kicking *kitten* and calling names with the goal of actually losing half of what I originally weighed. I’m not sure if I can get down to 141.5lbs safely but I’m sure going to try. How sweet would it be to say that I have lost one of me in weight?

So far I have lost about 15lbs and hopefully will be celebrating my under 200bls goal in the next couple weeks.
If anyone has any questions about losing a large amount of weight, I would love to be there for motivational support as it will help me so much in the end and I can keep myself in check.

Replies

• angiiiegraccce
    Options
    141.5 is my goal as well, rite now I don't have a scale since my mom thought I was obsessing nd I've been binging terribly recently so I'm hoping I'm that weight or at least I'm working towards it with exercise nd now my diet again(: I'm 17 nd hope to maintain 141.5 nd then just add muscle but stay at the weight(:
  • Marrs53
    Marrs53 Posts: 5
    Options
    It's totally doable!

I started at 220 in January of this year and have managed to lose 56lbs by eating clean and working my *kitten* off, but the changes that I see in my body make all the hard work worth it - and the hard work, is still hard work, but I can't imagine a day without working up a sweat now!

I'm hoping for another 30 to hit my goal of 135lbs, by August...

Good luck with your journey!
  • kaylz0106
    kaylz0106 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I started on MFP at 210 and am now at around 190 trying to figure out how to manage staying at it...feel free to add me and I'm sure we can help each other!
  • Marrs53
    Marrs53 Posts: 5
    Options
    I started my weight loss with the PINK Method, which is how I lost the majority of the lbs during the last 3 months. I've fallen off that wagon a bit, which is why I came back to MFP (for tracking) - I figure if I at least journal what I'm eating, I will be a little more diligent as to what I'm putting into my body - yesterday was a bit of a yucky day for me, I ate crap and didn't move my body enough...today's a new day and I've more than made up for it in exercise and what I've eaten (or not eaten).