Looking for motivating friends

Options
Hi my name is Sherrae...I've been on myfitnesspal for just under 3 weeks consistently and has lost 6lbs so far...I have a tendency to get bored so I would love to meet some motivating people to keep me on track...

Replies

• arserine
    arserine Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm in the same boat. Been here a few weeks and down 6 pounds. I'd love to help you and anyone else with motivation! Send me a friend request!
  • robertarowden
    robertarowden Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello, I too need friends to keep me honest. I quit smoking 2 1/2 years ago so I know I can do this too. I don't know anything about the site so any info would be nice. thanks; im here to be serious now; we deserve to be healthier! Thanks, Roberta Also, I'm not sure how I will see any reply to this message either! ha! I'm just a mess all over. lol
  • hardkitty
    hardkitty Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm just on the start of my diet too. I'll send you a friend request :smile:

Anyone else, feel free to send me a request too, I'm just starting out properly so the more help the better
  • JBsCrazyGirl
    JBsCrazyGirl Posts: 337
    Options
    hi you guys,
    been here sense February
    motivation is always needed,
    and support is always given.

have lost over 15lbs, but life has recently gotten in the way.

ready to be a motivating supportive friend, for hopefully the same in return. have a great night :flowerforyou:
  • Tarasevents
    Options
    I'm looking for motivating friends too! I started this journey over a year ago, and had a long break... Now I'm back with focus and determination.

I welcome advice and encouragement. I will also hand it out.