What's your style?

Options

Replies

• SueD66
    SueD66 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    hmm i'm thinking soccer mom style, when i'm not in uniform....
  • Jenn264
    Jenn264 Posts: 43
    Options
    10% My work uniform (Scrubs haha)
    50% Athletic (Yoga pants, Jeans/Tshirt)
    40% Girly
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    modern preppy and lady like.
  • da_sammit
    da_sammit Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    toss up between nerd casual and rocker chick.

not sure where i would fit today.. black GIR tshirt, leather arm band and a knee length green velvet and lace skirt hahaha.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,064 Member
    Options
    I dress in a few different styles, but my predominant one/throwback style is preppy - button downs, cardigans, leather boots, boat shoes, pearls, etc.
  • terry_mtb
    terry_mtb Posts: 45
    Options
    Right now..what ever I can fit in, without shopping..Shopping and being obese is not a fun day at the mall..That said...I am working on the next chapter.
  • paulasue145
    paulasue145 Posts: 157
    Options
    whatever catagory Cute and Fun falls under. If it makes me scream...''OMG I HAVE TO HAVE THAT'' then that's what i wear. :) I guess regular clothes with a kick or bling :)
    Or i'll rock out in a 40's dress and hair. Fun!
  • cowboyjim22
    cowboyjim22 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Cowboy all the way.
  • shmunster
    shmunster Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    I used to be a bit rockabilly, but now I'm lazy mummy with a slight alternative edge. Though this morning its 10 past 11am and I'm sitting on the couch in my undies and singlet under my toddlers doona!
  • Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    Scandalous, like I should be working a street corner....but not like a ghetto corner, but not like a high class corner either...maybe near a Target but definitely not a Walmart.
  • karylee44
    karylee44 Posts: 892
    Options
    summer is usually fitness stuff...
    work is skirt and shirt.. nice and neat (although i tend to have VERY long hippy skirts)
    i like tight shirts under everything now.. makes me feel thin.
    i always seem to be a bit off when i dress.. always a few styles behind..
    i good will shop alot.
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    DaughterOfTheMostHighKing Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I wear what's comfortable. if it's in style yay!!!! lol!!! I'm usually out of date anyway because I keep my things in good shape. I have a dress in good shape that's over 20 years old. my friend said it's vintage and it's a keeper! lol!!! I shop at Ross' a lot!!!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    I am a mix between, classy and vintage...I love Consignments, Thirft stores, yard sales for my clothing items...You would never know the pricing of my fits....My profile pic $4 for the entire fit....
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    Poirit!

I love military clothing, though, as it's practical and tough so can cope with my active lifestyle. For instance, I always wear combats and never ever wear jeans. Oh, I just picked up a vintage brown leather bomber jacket.

I keep thinking I ought to dress my age... smart trousers, shirt, jacket. Perhaps they'll dress me like that in my coffin.
  • Laura_Suzie
    Laura_Suzie Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    Preppy and feminine
  • jaydubbayu
    jaydubbayu Posts: 456
    Options
    Jeans and a t-shirt.. or a polo shirt. gym shoes 90% of the time. I'm pretty plain.. Reds t-shirts, band shirts, etc..
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    I'd say dull... these days.
    I have thrown away so many clothes over the last year and have only bought basics in smaller sizes - so I have jeans, black pants and skirts, a few different coloured tops and that's about it.
    If I had an unlimited budget there would be a whole lot more shoes, embroidery, sparkly things, crochet and cool patterns in evidence. I don't know what style you'd call that - eclectic maybe!
  • RachNRoll
    RachNRoll Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    casual chic, street chic, rockish, romantic and feminine...it depends, I'm a fashionista what can I say...

check my blog if you'd like to know more:

http://trend7tra.nu
  • jaded_rose
    jaded_rose Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    It's very hard to pick just one style. If I go out I'm usually in jeans and a nice shirt. Sometimes its a form fitting t-shirt, some times prep, hippy, or goth. At home I'm athletic cause I like to move and and try to workout when I'm cleaning house.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Whatever you call a T-shirt, Jeans and a pair of Airwalk trainers. Apart from the Airwalks, I think you just call that style Generic - Man.

I wear bracelets ocassionally - thats about as far as my individuality goes.