Almost cried in the dressing room...

Options
...but not because everything was too small, as usual. Because almost everything fit!

Because I put on the smallest pair of jeans that I'd been able to put on in a loooong time! I was able to put on a pair of size 14 Levi's! Granted, it was a pretty tight squeeze, but I got them on! And in just a few more pounds, they'll fit great!

It was soooo exciting!

Borrowing Marianne's dancing guy ----> AddEmoticons00525-1.gif

Replies

• Chenoachem
    Chenoachem Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    Awesome. That is such a great feeling. Great Job.:flowerforyou:
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That IS a really great feeling.. Good work on your accomplishments!
  • samantha115
    Options
    Great job!!!! I had that same feeling a few weeks ago. Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • gettinfitmama
    gettinfitmama Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    WOW! Congrats!
    I felt that way when I got into 16's a few weeks ago.

Keep it up!!
  • PlumCrazyGirl
    PlumCrazyGirl Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    Wonderful news.
    Keep up the great work.
  • klhain
    klhain Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! I'm soooo happy for you. I can't wait for my dressing room moment!
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    ...but not because everything was too small, as usual. Because almost everything fit!

Because I put on the smallest pair of jeans that I'd been able to put on in a loooong time! I was able to put on a pair of size 14 Levi's! Granted, it was a pretty tight squeeze, but I got them on! And in just a few more pounds, they'll fit great!

It was soooo exciting!

Borrowing Marianne's dancing guy ----> AddEmoticons00525-1.gif

Oh see! I'm excited for you!! I bought a pair of sz.14 jeans about three weeks ago. I've tried them once every week. Looks like I still have about 4" to lose around my waist. I know I'll there. slowly, but surely. Hopefully before for Christmas.

Oh and if you're interested...there's more where that came from...

http://www.freesmileys.org/emoticons-tuzki-bunnys.php
    http://blog.sina.com.cn/wangmomo
  • erodriquez
    Options
    Today i day one. I'm under the calories today yeah!!
  • bethrs
    bethrs Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    You go lady! That rocks!!
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    thats about how I felt when I got 2 pairs of size 10s a couple weeks ago!
    my size 11 stretchy jeans have shrunk and still dont fit well though so I always get sad when I wear them because theyre my bf's favorite jeans on me (even now)
  • everyday
    Options
    WTG......That's WONDERFUL!!
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    YEAH !! That is an amazing feeling , isnt it? Did you open the dressing room door and look for someone to tell?? lol That is what I did once! lol
    Loved your happy dance man!!:flowerforyou:
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    How exciting!
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    YEAH !! That is an amazing feeling , isnt it? Did you open the dressing room door and look for someone to tell?? lol That is what I did once! lol
    Loved your happy dance man!!:flowerforyou:

There was no one around to tell! :grumble:

And I didn't have any money on me to buy them (I purposely left my money at home). But they were only $13 on sale from $48, so I hid them and will go back tomorrow and buy them!

tuzki-bunny-emoticon-022.gif <
    I love these guys! Thanks Marianne!
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    I went back to buy those jeans today, but I ended up getting a different pair. Though they weren't a 14, they were more than half the price of the 14! :laugh: