Options
hi all, im 30 years old and have two children. I knew i had put on weight but it wasnt until an event earlier in the week when i went to wear a favorite skirt at the back of my cupboard and was mortified that it wouldnt go over my knees. I cried all day and refused to go out. Two days later here i am. I would love mutual support and motivation on here. I have over 100lbs to lose and its a scary prospect at the moment!! :sick:

Replies

• realslim
    realslim Posts: 2
    Options
    Hello, I have already lost 58 lbs last year by myself. So it can be done. However I still need to loose atleast 100. ; (

I just found this app like not to long ago. I started to use it but didn't get going. So the last couple of days I have started to try and make this thing work. Hears to everything to loose and hopefully nothing to gain. :happy:
  • getmeskinny4
    Options
    hey im also new and have 60lbs to loose to be just at the end of my healthy bmi and thats what im aiming for first
    im 36 years old have four children and am a sahm , i find getting motivated very hard if i dont get started straight away in the morning , then i find my key time for picking and snacking is around 4 o clock when the kids come home ,
    would love some people to chat to that are rowing the same boat as me !
    heres to happy weightloss storys !
  • 280nomore
    280nomore Posts: 3
    Options
    hello, i have sent you a friend request. Congratulations on the weightloss so far xx
  • thriftycupl
    thriftycupl Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me (that goes for anyone reading this). I've lost over 30 lbs and am looking to lose another 60 lbs. I love this forum because of the wonderful support. I started my journey on my own, but have now reached out to get and give support to people just like me.

Remember this is a journey, not a destination and it is life changing. Find the support of those who will walk along the journey with you.

Congratulations on your start and good luck.
  • 280nomore
    280nomore Posts: 3
    Options
    I have added you all, thankyou for your responses x
  • redcut
    redcut Posts: 176
    Options
    Hi and congratulations on finding us the community here is great I have been here since Nov of 2011 and have taken off 31lbs so far. I can all ways use more friends for motivation and support and I try to do the same I am on every day. anyone can feel free to add me. good luck with your journey:smile:
  • cheree1969
    cheree1969 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me....can never have enough motovational friends!:wink: