Ladies it is possible to lose belly fat after having kids!

Options
I have an 8 year old and a 11 month old, I always thought I was stuck with the outcome of the "after kids belly fat" lol. But after dieting and A LOT of exercise I accomplished losing most of it! Hopefully my pics upload correct this time :/

This was taken on April 10
IMG_20120320_215605-1.jpg

And this was taken last week
IMG_20120502_144801-1-1.jpg

Replies

• HLeAnn
    HLeAnn Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Hopefully this fixes it :)
    I have an 8 year old and a 11 month old, I always thought I was stuck with the outcome of the "after kids belly fat" lol. But after dieting and A LOT of exercise I accomplished losing most of it! Hopefully my pics upload correct this time :/

• Sanvita58
    Sanvita58 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Awesome work....how did you do it..I know there is no gain if no pain..but please share your story...thanks..
  • Givemewings
    Givemewings Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Wow. You look AMAZING!!!! Tell us how you did it!! Congratulations!!
  • HLeAnn
    HLeAnn Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Hopefully this fixes it :)

Amazing job!!!
  • Crazyjoe11
    Crazyjoe11 Posts: 83
    Options
    There is hope!!!
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    fantastic work!!! well done!
  • speediejane
    speediejane Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    well done you done a great job congratulations
  • ahatcher0905
    Options
    Thank you for fixing that! ;) and thank you to all. I really don't do hard exercises, but I do exercise 5 days a week.I walk 3 miles on the tredmill, 30 minutes on the elliptical and 30 minutes of strength training. I only eat 20 carbs a day and I never eat my calories back. I was always the type to never go through with anything but this time I did. And I'm so happy and very proud of myself. So if you want to lose belly fat I suggest you do strength training atleast 5 days a week. I hope this motivates you!:happy:
  • Givemewings
    Givemewings Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Can you explain what strength training you did? Thankyou!
  • WeightHacker
    WeightHacker Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    great job hun!<3 pure awesomeness!
  • Sanvita58
    Sanvita58 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Thank you for fixing that! ;) and thank you to all. I really don't do hard exercises, but I do exercise 5 days a week.I walk 3 miles on the tredmill, 30 minutes on the elliptical and 30 minutes of strength training. I only eat 20 carbs a day and I never eat my calories back. I was always the type to never go through with anything but this time I did. And I'm so happy and very proud of myself. So if you want to lose belly fat I suggest you do strength training atleast 5 days a week. I hope this motivates you!:happy:

How do you manage to have ONLY 20 Carbs...and what strength training do you do? Since cant see your diary...its difficult to believe to have such low carbs...
  • ahatcher0905
    Options
    I go to the gym and I spend 5 min on each machine for my strength training. ....why is it hard to believe I only eat 20 carbs a day??!! I'm not doing it in an unhealthy way, I also take vitamins 3 times a day to help with energy. I mostly eat meat and a lot of veggies.
  • luzmidd
    luzmidd Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Wow! Well done! I also wonder about the carbs though, because everything has carbs in, fruit, nuts, everything... So please share?
  • nonafit
    nonafit Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    err...echoing Sanvita....

you mean like 20 g of carb?? :noway:

At my settings of 1200 calories its 165 g of carb. I don' think I had ever went below 100 g. In fact come to think of it I had always been above 165 g of carb. :ohwell: :blushing: Not that I don't want to go on low carb... I don't know how.

I would really appreciate if you can share your diet plan...how to manage carb below 20 g.
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    The first pic was taken on April tenth, it's now May 9th... You did that all in just under a month? Wow.
  • sherribeatty
    Options
    Amazing transformation!!!! You have for sure motivated me because I too believe I am stuck with the post baby belly>> Good to know that I have a fighting chance. I would love to know some of the abs exercises u were doing to get ur results because I workout faithfully and am having a bit of trouble still in that area. Please share..:smile:
  • sweetie1975
    sweetie1975 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's an amazing transformation in such a short amount of time. Good for you!
  • cancousins
    cancousins Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great. Would you be willing to share your meal plan?
  • sunshinedazed
    Options
    My diary's open and I stay under 20 carbs. It's not as hard as it seems, and once your body adjusts, you find you don't even want them. They make you feel bloated and gross.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!