I'm new here!

trax2
trax2 Posts: 3 Member
Hi everyone!

I'm 30 years old, and the mother of five beautiful children, the youngest of which is 5 months old. I tend to gain a lot of weight when I'm pregnant, and this time the weight isn't really coming off. I want to lose about 35lbs to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight. I'm not very good at keeping track of everything I eat, but I want to try. I think if I hold myself accountable, and start exercising I'll be able to lose the weight.

Wish me luck!

Replies

• Naybelline
    Naybelline Posts: 407 Member
    Hi everyone!

I'm 30 years old, and the mother of five beautiful children, the youngest of which is 5 months old. I tend to gain a lot of weight when I'm pregnant, and this time the weight isn't really coming off. I want to lose about 35lbs to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight. I'm not very good at keeping track of everything I eat, but I want to try. I think if I hold myself accountable, and start exercising I'll be able to lose the weight.

Wish me luck!

All the best! and welcome :)
  • trax2
    Thank you!
  • AlexanderK1994
    AlexanderK1994 Posts: 243 Member
    I've been on here for a week now and I've lost some by just keeping track and exercising here and there. x) I'm glad you joined and I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!
  • Welcome aboard!!!! Use friends on this site to help motivate you through the program. I have been doing this for about 2 weeks and enjoy every bit of the motivation and hints that people are giving me.
  • WILSONBA
    WILSONBA Posts: 197
    this site is wonderful, you will enjoy it. you'll meet people from all walks of life from all over the world, and they are great with encouraging you. find those people and friend them, we are all here to help each other to live a healthier life style. i wish you the best and know that you will do great things!
  • maryogrady
    maryogrady Posts: 8 Member
    I joined at the end of February, as I needed to change my lifestyle, and this site has been truly helpful, and I love having the app on my blackberry so that I can check when out, and make the changes on the spot, and not have to give up going out for dinner or lunch with friends
    Good luck, a journey begins with one step.....
  • trax2
    Thank you everyone! I'm really excited to be here. I actually had a craving a minute ago, but then I asked myself if I really wanted to put that down in my journal.