My Diary

Options
phoenix8633
phoenix8633 Posts: 137 Member
Hey guys just wondering if any of you can give me some friendly advice.

Could you guys check out my food diary and see where I'm going wrong and where I could improve.

Thanks in advance.

Replies

• yarwell
    yarwell Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Your diary looks low in protein on many days, however I can see see food items that do have protein recorded as zero so I think you should double check the data you're using otherwise you will mislead yourself (and others).
  • Amy_nz
    Amy_nz Posts: 145
    Options
    I'm totally a beginner at this but:

You seem to err on the side of under your calories - sometimes (and I only went back a week or so) by quite a few hundred. Try eating TO (or even slightly over) your calories, and your macronutrients too - I totally agree with yarwell, protein seems low. Aim for it, aim for good and proper data and you may see a change.

Also, you have teeny tiny breakfasts. I would happily spend 400 calories on brekkie - only because I seem to perform better on it.

What are you trying to improve though? Where do you think you're going wrong? What sort of exercise are you doing?
  • phoenix8633
    phoenix8633 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I'm totally a beginner at this but:

You seem to err on the side of under your calories - sometimes (and I only went back a week or so) by quite a few hundred. Try eating TO (or even slightly over) your calories, and your macronutrients too - I totally agree with yarwell, protein seems low. Aim for it, aim for good and proper data and you may see a change.

Also, you have teeny tiny breakfasts. I would happily spend 400 calories on brekkie - only because I seem to perform better on it.

What are you trying to improve though? Where do you think you're going wrong? What sort of exercise are you doing?

Thanks for the info, think I better look more into the food database to get the correct foods.

I'm trying to improve on my weight loss because it's just so slow so was wondering if I should be eating better or not.
    Exercise wise I do 3 different workout DVDs 5-6 times a week (30ds just started).
    The main thing was my food diary and where I need to improve to achieve weight loss!