Small Success- Pics inside!

Options
Before I started me journey, I had bought a beautiful summer dress. I wasn't sure what I thought about it because my stomach stuck out on top and I almost looked pregnant. The top was also pretty tight on me. My husband told me I looked beautiful and convinced me to get it. Today I put it on and even though I have only lost 7 lbs, it has made such a difference! In fact, the top was loose and falling off of me. You can definitely see the difference underneath my chest :) I couldn't wait to share a picture with everyone!

Before

zwba0g.jpg

After

15chugx.jpg

I am actually starting to feel beautiful.....

Replies

• christenwypy
    christenwypy Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    That's great!!
  • RaeLB
    RaeLB Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    what a difference 7lbs makes! you look great! keep up the good work!
  • fullofsmiles04
    fullofsmiles04 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    7 pounds is a GREAT start. Keep it up. I LOVE the dress! It looked beautiful then and it looks beautiful now. :)
  • underthecherrytree
    underthecherrytree Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    7 pounds is a GREAT start. Keep it up. I LOVE the dress! It looked beautiful then and it looks beautiful now. :)

Thank you!
  • mimimonster
    mimimonster Posts: 18
    Options
    You ARE beautiful! It's so nice when you finally start to believe it yourself, though, isn't it? :)
  • _Schatzi_
    _Schatzi_ Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Thank goodness for small victories! They keep morale high!
    You've been working so hard, you deserve that success!
  • hollymurphy4
    hollymurphy4 Posts: 122
    Options
    Congratulations! Love your hair in your profil pic!
  • ines25
    ines25 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    u look great, but i will recomend u to stop shopping my friend because u gonna keep loosing weight and the clothes are not gonna fit u it happen to me because they get to big. lol keep it up lol
  • hml86
    hml86 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Love the dress!!! You look GREAT!! W2G!!
  • thenameisjulz
    thenameisjulz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    awsome,I saw the difference immediately when i scrolled down
  • whutzup1
    whutzup1 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    :smile: Awesome Job!
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    Looks great :)
  • ktfitzgerald
    ktfitzgerald Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    You ARE beautiful!
  • abrilgzl
    abrilgzl Posts: 6
    Options
    Great work. I definitely saw the difference ,, but you know what is more beautiful???...... the smile that feeling confident brings to your face :) keep up the good work
  • TMcSter
    TMcSter Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Incredible, that's great! Small little victories like that will keep the progression going. Congrats!
  • TMcSter
    TMcSter Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Totally Agree, she is just so happy!
  • Talazws
    Talazws Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I love how happy you look in the second picture! You look great! Keep up the good work-- soon that dress will probably be too big!!!
  • Naady27
    Naady27 Posts: 19
    Options
    You look so wonderful. You can truly see the difference the chages you are making have impacted you. In the after pic you posted you look so happy and glowing. Keep up the good work!!!
  • LoggingForLife
    LoggingForLife Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work!
  • theesfield
    theesfield Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You are radiant!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!