OH NO IT's HAPPENING....

Options
Alrighty so not every once in a while but alot in a while, I will be craving one thing and one thing only and before you know it it's the same meal, or different meal with the one ingredient. For this week it is
HEB Organic Honey Roasted Peanut Butter-SOOOOOO GGOOOOOODDD!!!
I have to have it , I will base meals off of it, if it can't be apart of the meal, then I'm not eating the meal. I know it's a little crazy, however good thing is it's peanut butter, lot's of protein,
So question is just so I don't feel so alone, whats your thing?

Replies

• kittybellenir
    kittybellenir Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Alrighty so not every once in a while but alot in a while, I will be craving one thing and one thing only and before you know it it's the same meal, or different meal with the one ingredient. For this week it is
    HEB Organic Honey Roasted Peanut Butter-SOOOOOO GGOOOOOODDD!!!
    I have to have it , I will base meals off of it, if it can't be apart of the meal, then I'm not eating the meal. I know it's a little crazy, however good thing is it's peanut butter, lot's of protein,
    So question is just so I don't feel so alone, whats your thing?
  • dragonscapes24
    Options
    Cheese... I love cheese... I work it in to my calories so that I can have it every day... I know it's not the best thing in the world to be eating a lot of... but it's not the worst either... lol...
    Jenn
  • abbychelle07
    abbychelle07 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    I have eaten a ton of coleslaw this week. I worked it into my calories because I just couldn't stand the cravings.

I bought a bunch of bags of cabbage, and a bottle of coleslaw dressing. I try to use as little of the dressing as possible, but have eaten two bags of cabbage and half of the dressing this week!
  • astridfeline
    astridfeline Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    The last week or two it's been toasted whole wheat pita with cottage cheese and fresh sliced tomato. Yummy.
  • 2kidsandadog
    2kidsandadog Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    chocolate:love: I fit it in everyday:blushing:
  • FITBY30
    FITBY30 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    not gonna lie...its starbucks! those little devils:grumble: ...any coffee i have now just tastes awful! i like nonfat caramel macc, or iced vanilla brewed coffee, neither is incredibly bad and i make room in my daily calories for it, but when i try to go say a week without it the craving is VERY strong! what is it? the smell the caffine the pretty green straw?!!!!
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    Ice cream... SInce I started on MFP, I've been trying to steer clear of it, so I'm into Fro-yogurt right now... I make room for at least a serving every other day :laugh:
  • kerikitkat
    kerikitkat Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Laughing Cow cheese wedges....
  • mommyskis
    mommyskis Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    My light frozen fudge bars. I also found Blue Bunny Cookies n Cream bars - yummo! I always leave enough calories for one of these treats!
  • HannahRoo
    HannahRoo Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    CHOCOLATE!!! I really like those yoplait whips chocolate mouse and then I put some smucker's low sugar strawberry preserves in it and mix it up....soooo good.
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    A handful of raw almonds, a slice of Manchego cheese, a square of dark chocolate with almonds, yum!
  • squishalish
    squishalish Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    skinny cow caramel and vanilla bars...YUM!
  • readytomove
    Options
    The l aughing cow cheese wedges are sooooo good......:wink: I like to use them for an afternoon snack with a serving of wheat thins....you get the creamy and the salty....mmmmmmmmmmmm:smile:
  • MrsTot7
    MrsTot7 Posts: 9
    Options
    :bigsmile: Kraft 2% sharp cheddar cheese sticks, have one almost everyday 90 cals, and its CHEESE.:love: