Jillian Michaels' Body Revolution

Options
qnz234
qnz234 Posts: 15 Member
So as you all may know, Jillian Michaels is a beast when it comes to working out. She has since launched yet another workout program, this one 90 days, I'm assuming to compete with the other 90 day programs. It runs around the same price, only difference, her workouts are 30 min non stop. Are any of you wiling to give this a try with me? Have you started it already? What are your thoughts?

Add me if you like. I'm starting today! See ya in 90!

Replies

• Jaynemh1
    Jaynemh1 Posts: 5
    Options
    I will join you soon! I just ordered and should get next week or the following week.

Jayne
  • qnz234
    qnz234 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    cool beans! add me so we can motivate each other!
  • zassgirl
    zassgirl Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am on week 8 of this program. I finished 60 days of Inanity and saw amazing results and went right into Jillians 90 day program. For anyone that is doing this, is there anyone else other than me who hasnt seen the scale go down? I have lost inches and fat and replaced with lean muscle which I am thrilled about. But people are saying they are dropping 5 pounds a week and I am wondering why not me? I do love my results and am very happy with them so far and have to keep going for a few more weeks before I am done but just wanted to know if anyone else was in my shoes :)
  • bb_1982
    bb_1982 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I started this on monday. I also went to body balance last night for the first time in 3 weeks and I dont if its Jillian or a combination of both but I am so sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooore today. Didnt want to get out of bed lol. Good luck with it xx
  • Deeranged1
    Deeranged1 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Order mine yesterday from groupon. Will arrive in 7-21 days and will start it as soon as I complete 30 day shred!
  • Sweet_Pandora
    Sweet_Pandora Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I just started Phase 1 week 3 and so far I am loving it!

Karen
  • yayagirl2
    yayagirl2 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Going into week 7 and I have lost inches no pounds and I am following Weight Watchers too!!! Little differences, but nothing big. I am feeling much stronger and energetic. I am not doing the cardio always because I do Zumba 3 times a week and walk a couple of days. Looking forward to finishing and then I think I will start at week 5 and 6 again after I finish and continue the progam again. Good luck!
  • wunderwho
    wunderwho Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I get mine any day now!! I keep checking the fedex tracking number to see when it will be out for delivery...
    I have my eating under control with watching calories and making sure it is has healthy as it can be but I need to fall off the workout wagon after about 3 weeks...
  • Jaynemh1
    Jaynemh1 Posts: 5
    Options
    I am on day 3 and loving it. I have been following the kickstart meal plan and have seen some weight loss already (I know I should not get on the scale so soon but I couldn't resist!). Yayaygirl - if you are losing those inches and feeling good - just keep going. Clearly you are on the right track! Good luck!
  • lechristina3
    lechristina3 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I just got mine today and hoping to start on Monday. I love Jillian's other workout DVDs and love her meals from her cookbook, so I'm hoping the mealplan would be easier for me.