Hi guys, I'm Ashley :)

Options
Hi everyone, I had no idea you could connect with so many people thru mfp. I just started using this app on my phone and I lost 10 pounds in 2 weeks. I'm considered obese and I am trying to get down to 150. Any tips or suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!!

Replies

• mcdizzysummers
    Options
    Hi Ashley, I've just started this too, I only started on Monday, so hopefully I can do as well as you. I've got about 50lb to lose, to get down to where I feel comfortable and confident. I think the best thing I have found doing it so far is having the support of my friend who is doing it with me. Good luck. xx
  • hollymurphy4
    hollymurphy4 Posts: 122
    Options
    Hey Ashley- I'm new to the site also. I started Monday. I've counted calories many times in the past and it always works. I haven't even started exercising yet and have lost 3.2 lbs in 2 days. I ordered The 30 Day Shred and can't wait til it come in so I can get started on it. I took my before pics and measurements this morning. I will be very excited to see how far I come in the next 30 days. I would like to lose about 15 lbs. Good luck to you. Feel free to add me as a "friend". We all need support!!! : )
  • gvsujulius
    gvsujulius Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi Ashley, I started about a week ago. The biggest tip I would have is hold yourself accountable. Log every piece of food or snack you eat. It really paints a picture of what you should be eating and what you need to avoid.